Chapter 60

Third person's pov (1 year after everything happened at Paige's birthday)

After everything that had happened, everyone basically went their separate ways, but still talked to each other.

Irene and Colton are still together and he decided to give up on the mafia and move on & spend the rest of his life with Irene. They decided to move to Seattle because that's what both of their dream place is.

Gabriel and Julia are still together and had a gender reveal and is having a beautiful baby girl name Scarlett and he also surprised her by proposing to her.

They decided To move back to where they met at, LA. Gabriel also left the mafia too and is starting to do football again and Julia is goons to be working at this vet shop since she always wanted to be a veterinarian.

Nolan and Angelica are still together and he proposed to her and they decided to move to Seattle too because Nolan always was close to Colton so they still wanted to have that bond.

Nolan got drafted to this soccer team and Angelica is opening her own business as real estate worker. They are also expecting a beautiful baby boy name Grayson.

Evan decided to move to New Orleans with Catalina's sister Sheyla since that's where Evan and Catalina always wanted to live at. Evan hasn't been with anyone since Catalina died and he still talks to her everyday.

Sheyla is now a junior and she wishes her sister was there to see her grow since her parents Isn't that supporting.

Catalina's mom left her husband and was devastated when she heard about Catalina and decided she to get help so she can be a better mom for Sheyla and be there for Evan also.

Jack, his girlfriend Stella, Paige, and Vincent moved to Pennsylvania and they still keep in contact with the gang. Jack and Colton put everything behind them and forgave each other and they're closer than ever.

Paige is a junior and still is making clothes, designing, and want to make her own clothing line by the time she graduates high school.

She misses Axel so much and wish he was here to see her being successful but she knows he is smiling down at her and is porous of her.

Jack decided to open his own restaurant because that was always his dream to open up one bit he had joined the mafia.

He loves to cook & bake and Stella had helped him open it up too. He had surprised her by paying med school because she always to become an ultrasound tech.

The police had finally catch Ivy and she is in prison for killing Axel and killing Catalina and basically starting the fire but she is plotting revenge for what happened to Jermey. She gotta figure out though how to get out of jail and she gonna do whatever it takes until she gets out.

Thank you so much for everyone reading this book and I hope you all liked it. Out of all the books I have wrote, this one was my favorite because it's basically how Irene lost her mom and I had lost my mom too.
She felt alone and wanted to start her life over like she finished high school, went to college, worked. I know when people read this they gonna be like what the actual fuck Lmao like did she throw her whole life away for a guy but that's not the case at all.
Irene still worked on her career on wanting to be a Therapist and just helping people out because that's how her mom was and that's how Irene is too. Meeting Colton changed her life for the better at first it was bad because she thought she was gonna die, her life was gonna be over, or be put in danger. She learned to love him because even though killing those people was wrong she never once judged him because he goes through stuff just like she does and she will always be there to listen.

She finally found her missing puzzle but more drama is to come in the sequel or should she be at peace.