Chapter 52

Ivy's pov
After meeting Richard, we went upstairs and Richard knocked on a door and I heard a men said who is it and Richard said it's me Richard .

Axel opened the door and said who are they and he said let's go to the backyard and talk and Axel nod his head and put on a shirt because I guess he was working out and some slides.

We got the backyard and it was beautiful. I mean everything was so shiny, peaceful, and it felt like home.

We sat at the chairs and Richard said this is Axel he's a friend but Axel cut him off and said ex friend and Richard gave him a death glare and rolled his eyes and said ex friend of Irene's kidnapper, Colton.

My eyes got wide because I heard of that name before and I asked t the mafia cold hearted Italian murderer and Charles asked how do you know about him?

Jermey said we saw him on the news before and I said too many times and Jeremy rubbed my back and Richard asked well is everyone ready to hear my plan about how to kill Colton for good??

Axel immediately said yes and we all looked at him except Richard and Charles asked what happened between you and Col??

Axel looked at him and looked at Richard and Richard nodded his head making all of us confused. Axel sighed and said he found out that I was talking to Richard and thought I was working for him.

I asked are you and Axel said now I am and Jeremy said I need a drink and poured himself some Jack Daniel and so did Charles and Richard said ok enough of this nonsense and he start telling us his plan.

After he finished, we all looked at him except Axel and Charles said you want to ruin your daughter's birthday party are you insane and Richard said no after and Jeremy said doesn't seem like you want to do it after.

Axel said I think it's a good plan and I mumbled of course you do and rolled my eyes and got up and decided to take a walk and Richard said and where are you going and I said obviously a walk and I decided to walk around his rose garden.

Jermey said what's wrong and i started tearing up and said what if this plan doesn't work? What if she never forgives him or worse me? I feel like a bad person doing this I don't wanna ruin Jack's sister's 18th birthday this is special to her.

Jermey said we don't have to do this if you don't want to I don't want you to do something that you don't want to do or make you uncomfortable. I kissed him and he kissed me back and hold my face. I pulled away and said let's get our girl back and he smiled and kissed my forehead.

Let's see if this plan works.

Irene's pov
Me and Colton decided to cook dinner and we made creamy broccoli & chicken pasta by scratch, chicken Parmesan stuffed shells, (which are still cooking but almost done), and Parmesan knots (which is almost done).

Sheyla decided to set the table in the 1st dining room and put out the wine glasses, regular cups, pitcher of water, juice, and Cannonau di Sardegna wine.

We decided to dress fancy and than take out the knots and shells and Colton yelled DINNER IS DONE and i said ouchhh my ears and he kissed my ears and I laughed and said eww and tried to kiss his ears but he's too tall.

He bend down and I kissed his ear and all of sudden we heard everyone say awwwwwww and I blushed hella hard and cover my face and Colton chuckled and said ok everyone calm down let's sit down and eat.

We all sit down and Gabriel does grace and than dig in after he finish and I said I hope you guys like it and Colton said shit y'all better we worked very hard on this delicious food.

Nolan said my brother cooking and Ange said what have you done to this man Irene and we all laughed and Colton smiled big and said she made me love again and I thank her so much for that and Julia said I'm going to cry.

I smiled and give him a peck and I said soooo Julia when is the gender reveal and she blushed and said I was thinking probably the beginning of next month and Lina groan playfully and said why so far.

We laughed and Julia giggled and said it gives me time silly and I want Ange and Nolan to go to the doctors to find out the gender for us.

Ange and Nolan stop eating and Nolan looks at Gabriel and Gabriel smiles and said we were gonna wait but we couldn't hide it anymore.

We all screamed and hugged them and Congratulate them and Ange said I would be honor to Julia and don't worry your gender reveal will be the best of the year.

Julia smiled and said I believe it and we smiled and continue eating. We finished eating and Nolan and Ange offered to clean and for desert me and sheyla decided to make apple pie and vanilla ice cream.

While we was waiting on that, me and sheyla decided to talk and get to know each other and I asked are you excited for Paige's birthday and she smiled and said yes I'm glad I made a friend.

I smiled and said I'm glad you made a friend too and she asked can I tell you something? I said of course you can tell me anything and she sighed and said I wanna move here with Catalina but I don't know how to tell her.

I said i think she would be happy to have you here with her she talked about you so much. Sheyla smiled and said really and I smiled and said yes love she loves and cares about you so much you are her world tell her.

She hugged and I hugged her back and she said thank you Irene Colton is lucky to have you be better treat you right and giggled and said me too boo me too.

He already is though and I can honestly say I am happy.

1st Dining room

Irene's outfit & hair

Colton's outfit