Chapter 12

Lina's outfit and hair
Catalina's pov
I went outside and saw Irene sitting on the grass close to the garden and I walked towards her and said hey girly are you ok?

She looked up at me crying and I sat down and gave her a hug and she said I miss her so much she's my everything and I just wanna be with her again why is that so much to ask for?!

I rubbed her back and said I know girly I know how you feel and maybe one day you will see her again just give it some time and she looked at me and said you think so?

I smiled and said yes now wipe those tears and let's go get cleaned up I was thinking of going to the tattoo & piercing shop and wanting to get my nipples pierced.

Irene laughed and said are you serious I always wanted to get my belly button pierced and I smiled big and said well why we just sitting here Vamos (let's go).

We get up and run in the house and stopped when we see Colton, Nolan, and Gabriel talking and Colton said are you ok and Irene nod her head and said yes, yes I am thank you Lina and she hugged me.

I hugged her back and said of course and she went upstairs and I felt eyes starting at me so I turned to look at them and I said yes can I help you?

Gabriel said since when were you and my sister so close and I smirked and said are you jelly and he scoffed and said nope and I said mhm sure but we have a lot in common and she's a sweetheart once you get to know her.

Colton smiled and said thank you and I raised my eyebrow and said for what and he said for bringing her out her shell I can tell she really likes you and I smiled and said I'm glad I met her she's like a little sis.

Can't wait for the big day today.

~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julia's pov
After me and Gabe take a shower, dry off, put on lotion, I put on my bra and panties and Gabriel said what's wrong baby you look sad.

I sighed and said I just wish you sister would like me and I start doing my hair. He put on his socks and said she does like you baby what you mean and I said her and Catalina seem really close.

He said that's cause her and Lina went through the same shit give it some time and I said you sure she will come around and he smiled and put on his shorts and shirt and said yes baby stop worrying.

I smiled and said ok and put on my outfit and my shoes and he asked what you girls got planned for today?

I said I don't know yet but I bet Ange and Lina thought of something and he smiled and said well here is some money so you can spoil yourself.

I said no babe you keep it and he said babe it's yours I want you to have fun and make sure my sister don't draw attention and I smiled and said I promise baby and we kissed.

I got my purse and said I love you and he said I love you more oh and me and the boys going to play soccer today and stop by at Colton's and Nolan's mom house to make sure everything is perfect for the dinner.

I nod my head and opened the door and said ok have fun and be safe and he smirked and said always and smack my ass and I giggled and playfully roll my eyes and walk downstairs and see Ange already ready.

She smiled and said looking cute girly and I smiled and said thank you you look cute too girl and she smiled and said I tried and I giggled and said I take it that Lina and Irene isn't ready?

She said nope and I nod my head and went on my phone and Irene and Lina came down talking and laughing and Ange smiled and said seems like to me they already besties.

I rolled my eyes and said yep and we got up and Ange said soooo what we doing today and Catalina said we decided to go to the tattoo and piercing shop and I said sounds like a good idea and Ange said well let's go I'll drive.

Let's hope today be a good day....

Julia's outfit and hair

Irene's hair and outfit

Angelica's hair and outfit