Chapter 55

Third's person pov
Irene said ok ready to get ready birthday girl  and Paige smiled and said let's do it. Since Paige already took a shower, Irene started to curl her hair and Ange did her makeup.

Julia and Catalina came back with shots and Catalina said since you just turned 18, out here In Italy you can drink. Paige smiled and Irene said well go ahead girl take a shot.

She took the shot and we all grabbed one except Julia and we all said chug chug chug and Paige drank all of it and we yelled whoooo and laughed.

Paige said that was definitely vodka and we laughed and I said ok your hair is almost done and Ange said so is your makeup.

Irene said your hair is all done and Ange said just some blush and you are done and Paige said I don't want to look until I put on my dress.

Irene said that's fine go ahead girl and she hugged us and said thank you so much and we smiled and said no problem and sheyla said I'll help you with your dress.

Irene said I really hope tonight goes good and Catalina said yeah me too after everything she been through she deserves to have a good night.

Julia said I agree and Ange said we are gonna make sure of that hopefully the boys thought of a plan.

At jacks house, the boys thought of a plan and they hope it goes good. Juan said how about me and Jonathan distract Ivy and her man Jeremy?

Nolan said than me, Colton, and Jack can have a drink with Richard and Charles downstairs. Colton asked what about Axel?

Ricardo said I know you're not gonna like this but what if Irene and Paige talk to him? Jack and Col yelled HELL FUCKING NO and Ricardo said well someone haves to distract him and Jack said why can't he just have a drink with us?!

Nolan said I hate to say this but Ricardo is right that's too easy and Axel catch on to things quickly someone needs to keep him upstairs.

Jack sighed and said fine but I swear to god if he lays 1 finger but Ricardo cut him off and said no one is gonna let him lay a finger on her Jack I promise.

Colton said let's hope this plan goes well let's go guys we got to get home and get ready and than go to the place to make sure everything is good.

Ivy's pov
After I finished my hair and makeup, I put on my dress and heels and I hear a knock on the door and I said who is it and Jeremy said it's me.

I said come in and Jeremy smiled and said wow you look beautiful and I smiled and said really. He grabbed my waist and said yes baby and kissed me and I kissed back and said you look handsome yourself.

He smiled and said I try and I giggled and I grabbed my clutch and gun and of course the bullets.and he asked are you nervous. I sighed and said yeah what if she is happy and has a whole new life and t they're married.

He said as much as Irene love romance she would never marry an mafia cold hearted killer and I nod my head and said you're right I guess I just miss her and just want this too work.

He kissed my forehead and hugged me and said I hope so too. I said we better go downstairs before the think we making live up here.

He laughed and I turned off the lights and close the door and walked downstairs. Everyone looks up at me and Axel said wow you look stunning and Jeremy said calm down.

I giggled and said thank you Axel and Charles said you all cleaned up well and I smiled and said so did you and you too Rich and Richard smirked and said thank you now is everyone ready and doe we all have our weapons.

Everyone said yes and Richard said ok everyone in the cars. We all walked to the cars and I got in the truck after Axel and Jeremy got in next.

I sighed and said I need a drink and Axel said same and I said do you drink Amsterdam and he said yeah you like peach or raspberry. I said both but I prefer raspberry.

He poured us both a shot of raspberry and gave me a cup and I smiled and said cheers and we both chugged it and I took a breath and Jeremy said better.

I said sí and he smiled and took a shot too. Richard said one of my man's said Colton and his crew is already there but the girls should be showing up any second.

We arrived and Richard said y'all ready and we all said yes and Jeremy looked at me and said you ready.

I took a deep breath and said let's do this someone opened the door and Richard whispered let Ivy get out last so she can make an appearance.

Everyone got out and Jeremy hold out his hand and I smiled and got out and everyone gasp and was whispering "who is that" "I never saw her before" "is she new".

I smiled and walked proudly while the paparazzi was taking pictures and asking questions and we got in the place and I looked around and let me tell you it was beautiful.

They marked off our names and we walked in and the ballroom was even more beautiful and we went to a table and Jeremy pulled out my chair and I smiled and said thank you.

Let the Game began...

Ivy's hair, makeup, and dress