Chapter 30

Colton's pov
Me, Nolan, and Gabriel looked everywhere for Richard but it's like he is hiding or he just went somewhere else but Italy is home why would he come back and disappear all over again.

We got in the car and Nolan start driving and Gabriel said Shit I was supposed to go with Julia today to get doctors appointment and I asked what's wrong with her?

Gabriel said she been throwing up a lot and her stomach been hurting her and Nolan said could she be pregnant and he chuckled and said pregnant nah she on the pill. I said pull don't work all the time dumbass and he said whatever we gonna find out today.

We get to the house and Gabriel said can me and Julia come back home I'm sick of staying with Roxanne she be making way too much in the morning and it worse at night her and her boyfriend be moaning too fucking loud.

Me and Nolan looked at each other and laughed and I said well you apologized and I see you as a brother so why not but if you ever talk about my family or disrespect your sister/my queen I will kill u in a heartbeat.

He said iyi captain and he jumped out of the car and I shake my head and Nolan said how you think the girls gonna react and I said most likely mad and Nolan said well I'm going to be sleeping on the couch tonight.

I unlock the door and we didn't even get a chance to walk into the house cause all 3 of us got slapped and I yelled ouchhhh what the fuck was that for Maryanne?!?

She said first of all don't ever call me that I hate that name and second me and the girls were worried sick about y'all where the hell were you guys.

Julia yelled and why did you guys called even Juan, Jonathan, and axel didn't know where you guys were at!!!

I closed the door and walked into the living room and I said well first we looked everywhere for Richard and Nolan said but we didn't find him.

Gabriel said it's like he just vanished and Angelica said he can't just disappear like that and Julia said right Italy is way too big and Angelica said and everyone knows everyone and Julia said and everything.

Nolan rolls his eyes and said thanks we are aware of that and he got up and walked to the kitchen and Ange said you can stop the fucking attitude Nolan it's not my fault that you guys wanted to be stupid and not call.

Nolan said we literally told you girls that we were going to look for him and we would be back and Angelica said yeah I thought in the morning but nooo and he said I'm here now so that should mattered.

I shake my head and looked at Irene and she hugged me and Gabriel and said I'm glad you two are ok and I smiled and said did you get any sleep? 

She pulled away and said yeah a little but I was worried about you guys so of course I was overthinking. Gabriel said  as usual and she slapped his arm and Julia said well you better go take a shower cause we got an appointment to get to.

He said are you trying to say I stink and all of us said yes and he fake cried and said fuck you and start walking upstairs and Julia giggled and he said well come on I'm going to need someone to make me laugh and me and Irene yelled don't slip.

It's good to be home.

Irene's pov
Colton yawned and I said tired and he said very and I said well why don't you take a nap and when you wake up we can could dinner. He said you know that's the chefs job to make dinner.

I said I know but sometimes they deserve a break and I wanna you guys to taste my famous  shrimp Alfredo and he smiled and said mmmm that sounds delicious I'll make my famous steak and I said and corn.

He said look at us working together and I rolled my eyes playfully and said go to sleep and he stands up and said you better stop rolling those eyes before I give you something to really make your eyes roll back.

I blushed and said have a nice nap Colton and he said ok ok I'll stop and he kissed my cheek and forehead and walked upstairs.  Catalina said wanna go back to watching tv and I smiled and said we shall and we run to the other living room.

............................................................................

After we had watch a couple of movies and a show, we decided to take a nap and by the time we both woke up everyone else was up and I got up and grabbed the blankets and put them back and so did Lina.

I walked upstairs and walked to Colton's room and knock and he yelled hold on and I playfully tapped my foot and he opened the door and said hey princess you know you don't have to knock. I smiled and said hi and well it's rude to just bust in.

He said ready to cook and I said yep let's go and I jumped on his back and he said ready set go and he start running down the stairs and I was laughing and squealing and I said weeee.

The front door opened and Gabriel yelled everyone downstairs we have some great news and I mouthed to Julia "told you" and she smiled and mouthed "thank you". 

I smiled and Colton put me down and everyone came in and Juan asked is everything ok? Gabriel and Julia smiled big and yelled WE'RE HAVING A BABY and we all smiled and jumped up and down and i everyone hugged Julia and Gabriel.

Gabriel said there is also somethings we talked about but we don't know yet for sure and I lay my head on Colton's should while he out his head on top of mine and Julia sighed and said we're thinking of leaving the gang.

Everyone gasped and Angelica said what why and Gabriel said we don't know yet for sure but we got time to think about and we'll let you guys know and Julia said we just want the baby to be safe and happy.

Evan said whatever you guys decided we will support you and Catalina said we all will and we smiled and did a group hug.

Colton said congratulations bro don't worry we would make sure this baby will have a safe environment and a good life.

I smiled and said you guys came back just in time cause me and Colton are going to cook and Gabriel said don't burn down the house we trying to survive.

Everyone laughed and I flipped them off and said it's gonna be delicious and I flipped my hair and walked to the kitchen and said come on Colton and he yelled coming bossy pants and I giggled.

I am so happy for my brother and Julia. I know they are gonna be great parents and I will love my niece or nephew unconditionally. I will protect them no matter what.