Chapter 9

(Evan)
Irene's pov
After me and the girls watched a movie well Julia and Ange fell asleep, Catalina said well that was a good movie.

I nod my head and said yes it was and she said you ok RiRi and my eyes started to tear up cause my mom and my best friend use to call me that.

I said I miss my best friend and my mom and she said come here and she hugged me and I hugged her back while crying and I said this is not how I wanna live I wanna be with my best friend, grow old with her and just have the time of my life.

She rubs my back and said I know girly I know I'm so sorry and I pulled away and said don't you ever wanna go home and she sighed and said my mom is married to this guy and he makes her so happy but there's something she doesn't know about him.

I said what is it and she said h he used to touch me and my sister and he tried to rape us. I gasped and said I'm so sorry Lina and she cried and said it's not your fault when me and my sister told her she slapped us both and at the time I was still close with Evan  and I couldn't stay there anymore with him so me and my sister went to stay with him.

I said what happened to your sister and she said she was still there but she called me 1 night screaming and crying and said he raped me Catalina he raped me I don't wanna stay here anymore so now she lives with her best friend but when me and Evan get a place together Evan said she can live with us.

I smiled and said that would be good for her and she said yeah I miss her so much we talk everyday and she's coming to visit soon so I'm really excited about that. 

We hear a knock on the door and Lina yelled come in and Ange groans and said really Lina you gotta yell and we laughed and Nolan opens the door and said me and Evan will be back.

Catalina said where you guys going and Evan  said oh we just going shopping and she raised her eyebrow and asked Evan why you acting weird?

He nervously laughed and said what you mean weird I'm finna baby and he kissed her and said I love you and she said I love you more. They closed the door and Julia said how about we go play tennis.

Oh they are totally getting their asses beat. I'm a PRO AT tennis!!!!

Juan's pov
While me and Jonathan were talking, I saw the girls playing tennis and I said so Colton wanted to talk to me. He looked at me confused and asked why what happened?

I sighed and said he thought I was flirting with her and he was like "back off she's mine blah blah" like dude she hates you let her live maybe if you stop being a damn dick and acting possessive maybe she'll want you.

Jonathan laughs and said Fr dude you ain't lying it's like he Expected her to be jumping in joy when he first met her and Laughed and said right I thought I was the only one.

He shook his head and said nah I be peeping shit but you know there isn't anything we can do and I sighed and said yeah you right but let's at least make her happy and make her feel at home.

We handshake and he said agreed you tryna go get your ass beat at basketball and I laughed and said your going down man and we ran outside.

While me and Jon was playing basketball, Axel came out and said man y'all playing without me and I smirked and said yep you was busy talking to boss man.

He laughed and said said fuck you he was talking my ears off about how's he's nervous for Irene to be meeting his mom and grandma tomorrow and I asked isn't that a little bit soon?

He threw the ball in the hoop and said right but hey the man is Pussy whipped and he haven't even fucked her yet and we all laughed and I threw the ball in the hoop and said you is right.

Axel smirks and said I know I'm always right but why you so worried about her and Jon smirked and said cause I think Juan got a little crush.

I chuckled and said you funny and Jon threw the ball in the hoop and said oh I'm being for real I think you like her and I rolled my eyes and said well I don't.

They said ok ok and I threw the ball in the hoop and i said wonder what's for dinner and they said me too and I said come on let's go see and Axel said fat ass.

Can't believe they think I like Irene. Oh please I am a fuckboy and always will be.

 Oh please I am a fuckboy and always will be

(Axel)

(Jonathan)

(Jonathan)