Chapter 27

(Catalina's hair, makeup, and dress)
Julia's pov
After I threw up, I wash my mouth out, washed my hands, and put some gum in my mouth so my breath won't stink.

I come out the bathroom and someone said your sick huh and I jumped and turned and saw some pretty girl but she don't look familiar and I asked do I know you?

She smiled and said hi my name is Paige Jack's sister and my eyes got wide and I said your his sister he never told us he had a sister.

She giggled and said yeah he kept me and my brother Vincent a secret cause after our mom passed away our dad disappeared so we had no place to stay so here we are.

We walked and i asked what about your grandparents and she cleared her throat and said last time I heard they live in Canada so me and Vincent haven't saw them since we was like 5 years old and I nod my head and asked how old are you guys now?

She chuckled and said wow you ask a lot of questions and I'm 15 and Vincent is the same age and I said twins and she smiled and said yep I don't know what I would do without those two but it sucks being the only girl.

I chuckled and said tell me about it and she said you're one of Colton's friends right and we stopped dancing cause we decided to get some fresh air and I asked yeah how you know him?

She said Jack introduce me and Vince to them there was this guy name Axel though and she was smiling and blushing like crazy and I said oooooh I think someone has a little crush.

She said what no I just think he's cute besides I don't think I'm his type. I said well whoever said they are wrong cause he staring right at you and she looked up and smiled and he smiled back and waved and she waved back.

I said go talk to him and she said what no I can't and I said yes you can look he's coming over here and she said what oh my god do I look ok and I rolled my eyes and smiled and said yes now go and I pushed her and they smiled and talked.

I hear someone said still the match maker type I see and I roll my eyes when I recognize that voice and I turned around and said well well well the Queen decided to show her face I thought you were scared.

She smirked and said never everyone knows Jack is nothing without me and I rolled my eyes and said well he seem to sort this party without your help and she chuckled and said he probably got that idea from Paige.

I laughed and said awwww is little Sienna mad and she glared at me and grabbed my arm and whispered yelled look you little bitch I didn't come here to start dram I came here to see Colton's princess.

I snatched my arm and she took a drink of Stella rose wine off the tray and took a sip and said enjoy see you later.

Ughhh that bitch I hate her with my guts. Gabriel better not talk to her neither or ima slap him my damn self.

Irene's pov
While me and Colton was slow dancing, Juan came over and said may I dance with her and Colton said go ahead I'll be back me and Nolan have something to take care of.

I nod my head confused on what they were up to and me and Juan started dancing and I asked who's that girl over there she been staring at me all night?

He looked and said shit and I said what you know her and he sighed and said that's Sienna and I said who is she and he said Jack's lover/other half they're like Bonnie and Clyde together.

If he dies, she dies, she get in trouble with the law, he gets her out of it and she'll do the same for him. I looked at him and said wow that's crazy how long they been together?

He said in middles school they hated each other but became lovers in high school and ever since than they are unconditional inseparable you can't ever I mean ever tear them apart.

I smiled and said that's how my grandma and grandpa were they loved each other and he said  really and I said yeah my grandma started to get sick and forget some things but that never bothered my grandpa cause he was in love.

When she died, he was devastated, sad, hurt. He told my mom when he died he wanna be buried right next to her. I came into the world and I was his world he was like a dad to me.

We would sit in the hot weather and peel peas and just talk and laugh and my mom would say "you two is still outside YALL gonna burn up one day".

Juan laughed and I said than he passed away and I slipped into depression and it felt like nothing was ever gonna be the same he was like a dad to me when my dad wasn't in my life.

Juan said don't worry Riri they are watching over you and they are proud of the women you became.

I smiled and said thank you for listening Juan I hope you find a girl that will cherish you and treat you with respect that you deserve.

He smiled and kissed my forehead and said same to you even though you have Colton and I giggled and said someday I will be his someday gonna take some more time.

I heard someone said and I will wait for you no matter how long you take and I smiled and turned around and saw Colton and hugged him and I asked you heard that?

He whispered every word sweetheart and I smiled and closed my eyes and enjoy the night.

Maybe he is the one for me mama.

(Angelica's makeup, hair, and dress)