Chapter 10

Irene's dress and hair
Irene's pov
After playing tennis with the girls, I went to go shower cause I was sweaty and it was almost time for dinner.

After I showered, I dried off and put on lotion while singing blue jeans by Lana del Rey and I put on my bra and panties.

I finish my eyebrows, put on some chapstick and lipgloss and mascara cause I have to dress "fancy" for dinner. Like for god sakes we are not having dinner with fucking Queen Elizabeth ughh.

I put on my dress and heels and said to myself in the mirror you got this girly you are strong mom did not raise a pussy I love you mom wish me luck. It's like she heard me cause I heard a breeze outside and I smiled and opened the door and saw Colton.

He smiled and said wow you look stunning and I fake smiled and said thank you you don't look bad yourself and he smiled big and said I tried shall we and I sucked in a breath and said we shall and linked my arm with his and we start walking downstairs.

Everyone looked up at us and I got nervous cause who are all of these people and I whispered yelled to Colton and asked who are all of these people?!

He smirked and said some of my friends they found out that I finally got you so they were dying to meet you princess and I scoffed and he pinched my arm and I whimpered and he whispered don't fucking act up Maryanne or I won't hesitate on dragging you up to our room and spank you.

I got a tingle feeling in my kitty when he said that but ignored and said ok definitely I will make sure I'll try to be a good girl and I walked away and went towards the girls and Angelica asked are you ok?

I sighed and said I thought it was just gonna be us and Lina said girl us too but you know the boys are sometimes secretive when it comes to me and Angelica. I said Julia knew and Ange said yep I feel like she's the boys favorite they literally tell her everything.

I smirked and said I think we gotta fix that and Lina said how they will never be close to us and I said watch this and I walked over to Juan and Axel I think and I smiled and said hi Juan, hi Axel and they both smiled and said hello princess.

It's gonna be a long night.

Coltons pov
I see Irene talking to Juan and Axel and I said excuse me and I said me and Irene need to do some talking and I grabbed her arm and she waved at them I put her arm down and I take her with me to meet some people.

While me and her are talking to some people, She gets a glass of wine and said thank you and I whispered in her ear "I don't think you should be drinking that I know about your drug and drinking addiction you had".

She smirked and said well if you keep me stuck in this hellhole you see that side of me soon and I said nope cause I won't let you and she take a sip and said watch me.

Dinner is ready and we all go sit down and Irene sits next to me and Nolan and she said I would've like to see next to one of the girls and I said well the princess and king should sit at the head of the table.

She chuckled and said hmmm I wonder where's the princess then cause it sure isn't me and I grabbed her thighs harshly and she whimpers and starts to tear up and she kicks me.

The food comes out and the maid asked her what would she like to drink and she asked can I have a glass of ice water? One of The maids asked are you sure and I said yes she is sure go do you job Lisa!!

Irene rolled her eyes and take a bite of her food and said you really need to learn how to be nice  cause your attitude stinks and Nolan laughs and so does Angelica and I chuckled and whispered "you are so getting a punishment tonight.

Her eyes got wide and I smirked and take a bite of my food cause I finally put her in her place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner and socialize more , everyone went home and I dragged Irene upstairs and she yelled let me go and I said shut the hell up and she yelled no you are a monster and I don't want you touching me.

We get to my room and I open the doors and pushed her in and slammed the doors and locked them and I said I am very disappointed of you Irene and she said ok you act like I care.

I slapped her with the back of my hand and she fell and I grabbed her face harshly and  yelled I DO AND IM GOING TO TEACH YOU A LESSON and I lift her up and take off her dress and she kept fighting and yelled LET GO OF ME STOP and I take off her panties too.

She tries to run but I grab her by her hair and lay her over my lap and I said I'm going to spank you 30 times and I want you to say sorry each one do you understand me and she nod her head.

I spank her hard and said use your words and she cried and yelled YES and I said good girl and start spanking her while she said sorry.

After I finish, I let her up and said go to bed I don't wanna see you until tomorrow and she put on her dress and ran out crying and close the doors and I hear her slammed her room door and I sighed cause I know I fucked up but she need to show me respect.