Chapter 29

(Ivys outfit and hair)
Ivy's pov
Me and Jeremey went to Los Angeles and Jeremy said you remember what college he went to and I said yea he went to UCLA.

After we got some Starbucks, we headed to UCLA and Jeremy said you know I can get use to this and I asked use to what? He said us working together and you dressing all girly it's cute.

I scoffed and said don't flatter yourself after we find Irene me and u are going our separate ways there is no us anymore. Jeremy sighed and said I'm sorry Ivy but I still love you and miss you so much.

I turned to him and said you can love and miss someone so much but that doesn't mean you have to date that person not everyone is meant to last forever.

We arrived to UCLA and he parked and I took off my seatbelt, grabbed my purse, and get out the car and start walking towards the office and Jeremy said wait slow down Ivy.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled and open the office door and he said I could've opened it and I said ladies first and he flipped me off and I giggled.

One of ladies in the front smiled and said hi welcome to UCLA how can I help you? I said hi I was wondering did you have a student here name Gabriel Gonzalez and she said um we are not allowed to give out students records unless your family.

I said ok thanks and walked out the door and Jeremy said ivy look but I cut him off and said no you listen everything is just a mess without my best friend I knew Irene ever since we was best friends and now she could be out scared for her life.

I sobbed and Jeremy hugged me and said shhh we are gonna find her I promise we are not giving up. A girl said um hi and I pulled away from the hug and said w who are you and she said I heard you talking in the office and I overheard you say Gabriel.

My eyes got wide and I asked you know him and she sighed and said yes come on follow me let's go for a walk and I looked at Jeremy and he wrapped his arm around my waist and we start walking.

The girl said "me and Gabriel were like best friends I could count on him for everything he saved me from this party when I almost got raped by one of his team members on the football team.

That's when I knew we were meant to be more than friends but than this girl name Julia came and he immediately fell for her".

I cut her off and asked wait who's Julia and she said "his girlfriend they met in some type of science class and he forgot about me and was around her 24/7.

But before he met Julia he met this guy name Colton, Colton was an asshole and he was dangerous everyone was scared to approach him even I was but for some reason this one girl calmed him down".

I said who and she said he never said but than Gabriel stopped coming to class and just focused on football and of course Julia it's like Colton made him into a different person that wasn't him.

I said does he still go here and she said sadly no he dropped and moved away somewhere far away with Julia and Colton and Jeremy said what that's crazy why did he do that?!

The girl said how the hell am I supposed to know he switched up on me for a girl and a guy he barely knew.

I shake my head and put my head against the wall and the girl said people said he moved to Italy but I don't know if that's true. I said that's so far away but we gotta look and the girl said good luck if you see him please let me know he's on and he's not hurt.

I smiled and said ok and the girl gave me her number and social media and gave me a hug and I was shocked at first but I hugged her back and she whispered you're gonna need this hug cause when you seem he is not the same anymore.

I pulled away and can feel myself getting ready to cry again but I didn't let the tears fall and I said thank you so much I appreciate you.

The girl smiled and said of course you two be careful now Italy is a long drive or plane ride however you two are getting there and I said probably plane and she giggled and said yea that would be better.

We all laughed and Jeremy shake her hand and said thank you and we walked off the Campus and got to the car and I said what are we gonna do when we get there we don't even know where he lives.

Jeremy said we ask everyone there and I shake my head and said ok we'll book the flight Sunday.

I hope you are there Irene. Don't worry we are gonna get you back and bring you back home.

Irene's pov
Me and Julia woke up the next morning and I stretched and the boys still wasn't back and I got up and Julia woke up and said what time is it and I looked at the clock and said it's 8:30 am.

Julia said we should probably go back to the house and I said let's let Hilary know finish first and I got up and Julia said Irene look I just wanted to apologize for yesterday you I'm sorry you had to see all of that.

I said it's ok but is it true that you pregnant and Julia sighed and said yeah and I smiled and said ima be an auntie and I hugged her and she said wait you ain't mad?

I said mad why would I be mad I'm hella happy I'm finally getting an niece or nephew this is amazing and I'm pretty sure Gabriel is happy too and Julia said yeah about that Gabe doesn't know yet.

I said Juls you gotta tell him how come you haven't told him and she start to tear up and said cause he been so stressed because of Jack and what if he isn't ready to be a father? WhT if he won't give up the gang?

I said Julia look at me he will do anything for you I see the way how he looks at you he is in love he will be happy tell him tomorrow. Juls smiled and hug me and said what would I do without you?

I said hmmm I wonder that too and we laughed and we heard the front door open and Hilary yelled Julia, Irene are you girls up and we yelled back yess!!!

She walked into the living room and said well good morning girls I got us some donuts and coffee and we smiled and she set down the box and opened it and said help yourselves.

After we ate and watched some tv, me and Julia went back to the house and Julia yelled WE'RE HOME and we heard footsteps coming downstairs and Lina and Ange yelled YOU TWO ARE BACK and they ran to us and gave us a a hug.

We laughed and Lina said are you two ok and Julia said yeah we're fine did the guys come back and Ange said sadly no I'm worried about Nolan he hasn't called or texted.

We walked upstairs and I said we have to find them and Lina said how about we wait a little more longer and if they're not back before lunch time than we'll go find them.

I nod my head and Julia said sounds like a plan and I said agree and Ange said me too and I said ok I'm going to shower and Julia said same I stink and I said yeahhh and I ran and she threw her pillow.

I love messing with them.