Chapter 40

Axel's pov
I decided to go on a run after Irene and Colton left so I can get some things off my mind.

I stopped by Starbucks and ordered the mango dragonfruit drink and wait for my name to be called.

They called my name and I got up and grabbed it and said thank you have a good day and I walked out.

I heard a familiar voice said You must be Axel I'm sure you know who I am and I turned around and it was Richard (Jack's father).

I said Richard how did you know it was me and he smirked and said well I know you go on runs every morning specially to get stuff off your mind like I used to do.

He said well don't just stand there walk with me and I hesitated but I start walking with him and he asked so what is on your mind?

I said why do you care and what makes you think I trust you? He said Axel I know you know that I'm trying to kill my own son but you have to understand that he is evil and is a cold hearted man.

We stopped at this park and sat on one of the benches and I said you also trying to kill Colton too and he chuckled and said I changed my mind and I said don't lie to me.

He crossed his heart and said you have my word and plus me and Irene's dad are good pals and he wants her back.

I chuckled and said good luck with that Colton is in love with her I haven't seen him this happy in a while.

He said I understand but how do you think Charles feel?  I said sad but wait Gabriel told us that their father walked out on them and Richard said true but you know he still loves them both.

I said what does this got to do with me? He smirked and said if you help me kill Jack and get Irene back to her father than you have my permission to date my daughter Paige.

I said how do you know about me but he cut me off and said I be watching and so does my best man in my mafia.

I nod my head and said I'll help you with Jack but it's gonna be difficult to convince Colton and Richard nod his head and said I'll help you we'll meet here on Thursday's and Wednesday's.

What did I get myself into? I can't betrayed my friend Colton like that. What am I gonna do?!

Colton's pov
Me and Irene get to the cafe and we see Jack inside waiting in the back and we walked towards them.

Jack said oh you actually early Colton and I rolled my eyes and said good morning to you too Jack.

I pulled out Irene's chair and she sat down and I sat down too. Jack said hi Riri and Irene said don't call me that it's Irene and he smirked and said feisty I like it.

I said let's get to business please and Jack said right well Irene came to me yesterday and we both had a meeting about my cold hearted father.

I said yes she told me she gave you an decision and Jack said yes she did and my answer is yes you two can help me kill my father and Irene smirked and said what made you change your mind?

Jack sighed and said call me a pussy but I want my sister and brother safe my father didn't just abuse my mom he used to hurt my little sister too.

Me and Irene looked at each other and Irene said I'm sorry and he said they all I have I won't ever let anything happen to them and if that means I have to kill Richard than I will.

I said well let's talk about what we gonna do and he nod his head and said ok but not here we can go to the beach and Irene said why not your house and Jack said I don't trust you already Colton.

I rolled my eyes and Irene giggled and got up and said come on and she hold onto my arm and I whispered his name should've been Jackass and Jack said I heard that.