Chapter 39

(Colton's dream) (Colton's outfit)
Me and my princess (Irene) were at the beach laughing and splashing each other. We were walking and she said you know I always wanted to live on the beach, walk my kids run in the sand and just enjoy the beautiful weather. I smiled and said really me too and she smiled and said maybe one day that dream will come true. I kissed her forehead and said yes it will baby I promise and she smiled and kissed my cheek and said race you to the car and I yelled hey that's cheating and she giggled and said catch me if u can and I start running.  I hear Colton wake up and I said huh and the voice gets louder and yelled wake up Colton and I try to open my eyes but I feel water splash on me.
(Dream over)

Colton's pov
I jolt your and gasp and I see Irene and she laughed with Sheyla and I said oh you girls are so dead and I get up and they screamed and ran out the room.

I ran after them and they ran down the stairs well Sheyla slide down the rail and they ran into the living room and Catalina said what's going on?

Sheyla said well we kinda poured water on Colton and Irene said while he was dreaming. Evan laughs and said what was you dreaming about bro?

I blushed and said it's no one's business and Evan said mhmm and Lina said sureee. I chuckled and hit them with a pillow and we laughed and I said what time is it?

Irene said 6 we better get ready so we won't be late to church and she winked and I smirked cause she is a good liar and Evan looked at me shocked and him and Lina said church?

I rolled my eyes and said yes church got some stuff in my chest I want to let out. Sheyla said well there is nothing wrong with that I go to church every Sunday and talk to god.

I smiled and kiss her forehead and said I'm glad that god put you on this earth and she hugged me and I looked at Irene to see her smiling and I smiled back.

I said welp I'm going to shower and Irene said same and Evan said might as well shower together save water.

Catalina and Irene hit the back of his head and I laughed and walked upstairs and he yelled ouchhh what was that for?!

I walked into my room,close the door, and locked it. All I kept thinking about is what if that dream comes true one day?

Hopefully it does cause I wanna spend the rest of my life with Irene. She's my angel, my shooting star, and lucky charm.

Irene's pov
After I showered, dried, rub lotion on my body and face, I put on my bra and panties and I hear a knock on the door and I yelled who is it and they said it's Ange.

I smiled and said come in and she opened the door and said omg I'm so sorry do u want me to wait until u done getting ready and I giggled and said no Ange you are fine come in.

She said ok if u assist and she comes in and close the door and jumps on the bean bag and said so what's up girly and I giggled and started on my eyebrows and said so I need some advice.

She said go for it I'm all ears in this comfy bean bag and I giggled and said ok say you have a dream about Nolan and she said I try not dream about him and I said focus silly and she said ok ok my bad girly continue.

I said and you feel like that it showed you your future but you don't want to believe it but you're just like go for it and she sat up and said are you telling me you had a dream about Colton.

I blushed and start on my lips and said yes and she screamed and yelled OMG I KNEW I KNEW YOU but before she finished I covered her mouth and said shhhh no one I mean no one can't no about this ok?

She nod her head and I took my hand off and went back to doing my lips and she whispered what was it about tell me all about it and she sat on her bed and looked at me smiling.

I shake my head and told her the dream (basically it's the same dream as Colton's I know cute right hehehe) and she smiled and said you two are each other soulmates.

I finished my lips and start putting on my lashes and I said no it's just a dream and she said yeah showing you your future Irene you gotta give him a chance it don't have to be tomorrow, the next day, the day after but deep down I know you like him.

I smiled and said is it that obvious and she smiled big and hugged me and said yes yes it and you two are each other sunshine's you my dear are in love and I giggled and we squealed and I put on my outfit and shoes.

I said what you think and she said cuteeee Colton is gonna be head over heels than he already is.

I smiled and said thank you Ange you are a good friend and she said you mean bestie and I said yes my beautiful, nice, crazy bestie.

She slapped my arm playfully and we laughed. We heard a knock on the door and Ange said it's probably Col and I said come in Col and he asked how did you know it was me? and I said Ange.

Ange said I'll leave you two alone and she walked out the room and mouthed listen to your heart and I smiled and he said you look beautiful as always and I smiled and said thank you, you look handsome as always too.

He said you ready to talk to Jackass and we laughed and I said no but sadly we have to and he said at least we get food and I giggled and he said after you and I said such a gentleman and I walked out.

Maybe  Ange is right Colton is my soulmate and  sunshine.

Irene's outfit and hair