Chapter 38

Colton's pov
After we made dinner and ate, the maids cleaned the kitchen while Nolan and Ange cleared off the table and Jose took out the trash.

Axel came through the door and we all said Heyy and I said how was the date and he smiled and said it was actually amazing but me and you need to talk.

I looked at Irene and said I'll be up there and she nod her head and said take your time I'm finna take a bath anyways.

Me and Axel walks to my office and I open the door and turn on the light. I sit down and said what's going on Axel and he sighed and said Jack told me to tell you to meet him at Devine Gelateria & cafè so you, him, and Irene can talk.

I said fuck and rubbed my face and he said what's going on? are you being friends with enemy now? I scoffed and said don't be silly Axel you know damn well me and Jack will never ever be friends.

He laughed and said seems like y'all is friends to me but I cut him off and said well you are wrong as always Axel the reason why we are meeting tomorrow is because we are setting up a plan on how to find his father and kill him.

He looked down and I chuckled while shaking my head and said is that ok with you or are you taking orders now and he stutter and said n no Colton everything is fine.

I smirked and said that's what I thought now if you excuse me I'm finna go shower and relax you should too you seem tense. He got up and open the door and closed it on his way out.

Who we he to yell at me?! Is he out of his mind or did he forget who I am?

I walked up the stairs and walked to my room and turn on the light and closed the door and walked to my bathroom so I can shower and relax.

I turn on the shower so it can get hot and I brushed my teeth and put on feeling good today by Larry June.

I put on my face mask and take off my clothes and walked back to the bathroom and get in the shower.

I thought about how tomorrow is gonna go. Let's hope Jack don't try anything specially in front of my Queen.

Irene's pov
After I showered and washed my face, I turn off the water and got out and dried off while rapping Dear snow by Larry June and I rub lotion on my bod.

I put on panties, socks, and my pjs and put on deodorant and spray perfume and took down my braids and just comb through my hair and put it in a bun.

I cleaned up the bathroom and turn off the lights and turn on the tv and my led lights and lay on my bed and decided to put on pretty little liars since I'm rewatching it.

While I was the show, I heard a knock on the door and I yelled come in and it was Colton and I smiled and said hey I was wondering what you were doing.

He laughed and said i just got out the shower and he closed the door and took off his slippers and lay on my bed and I sniff him and said mmmm you smell delicious and he sniffed me and he smiled and said you smell incredible as well.

We laughed and I lay my head on his chest and he rubs my back and hair and I said are you nervous for tomorrow and he sighed and said yeah I hope he doesn't try anything stupid.

I said I wanna learn how to fight and he choked on his spit and whispered yelled WHAT and I sat up and said yeah I gotta protect myself like everybody else does and he said me and Gabriel can protect you though.

I said what happens if I go out by myself and someone tries to attack me or take me away and he said you'll have Jonathan with you and I rolled my eyes and said please Colton.

He said nope and I pour and bat my eyelashes and he said nope don't you dare do that. An idea came to my head and I got on his lap and he said I Irene what you doing and I said relax and I start kissing his neck while straddling him.

He groans and grabbed onto my hips while I straddle him and I keep sucking, kissing, and licking his neck leaving hickeys. I smirked and pulled away and said so will you teach me and he nod his head and said yes.

I squealed and kissed his cheek and said thank you thank you and got off him and got under the covers and he said you little tease and I smirked and said told you I would get my way goodnight.

He groaned and got up and closed the door and I giggled and put on something else and went to sleep.

I know that was wrong of me but  I had to convinced him somehow. He'll be ok hehehe.