Chapter 58

(Before the shooting happened)
(Mature content) if you don't like gun violence skip to the next chapter
That is Stella (jacks girlfriend)
Third persons pov
Richard said hello son and Jack rolled his yes and said hi and Colton said so what brings you both here. Charles said you know why I'm here I want my daughter and Gabriel said that's funny now you wanna act like a dad.

Charles said I tried to be there for but Gabriel cut him off and said no you didn't bullshit just because you was there at our moms funeral doesn't make you a father.

Charles said and you think you're any better your in the the fucking mafia with your girlfriend and your soon to be but Gabriel cut him off by putting the gun to his father's head and yelled DON'T SAY SHIT ABOUT MY CHILD I'M GOING TO BE A BETTER FATHER THAN YOU EVER WAS REMEMBER THAT!

Charles said it's ok y'all out the guns down and and his bodyguards lowered their guns and Richard said what a show and Jack said why are you here I want to know your side and Richard smirked and chuckled evilly and he said I want you dead.

Jack smirked and said that ain't happening Richard see I think you should be dead cause your the reason why your wife/my mom is dead cause you just had to have a damn affair.

Richard smirked and said she wasn't pleasuring me anymore a man got his needs just like you do oh wait you wouldn't know cause you never fell in love.

Jack said actually see that's where you are wrong at I just haven't told anyone about her because I don't want her to meet someone so evil like you. Richard smirked and said well where is she I wanna meet her and before Jack could said anything Stella said I'm right here.

Irene was with her and Colton said Irene I told you to stay upstairs and Charles said Irene is that you and Irene said Charles?

Irene's pov
I tried to stop Stella from going upstairs but she asked Irene don't you wanna see what they are up to? I said yes but it's dangerous and she rolled her eyes and grabbed my hands and Stella said I promise I'm not going to let anything hurt us.

She takes a deep breath and opens the door slowly peeking in and I heard Gabriel and my dad arguing and than Jack asking Richard why is he here and Richard said I want you dead and they went back and forth.

Until Richard said you wouldn't know cause you never fell in love and Jack chuckled and said that's where you are wrong I just never told anyone about her cause I don't want her to meet someone evil like you. Richard said well where is she?

Stella whispered I'm going and I whispered harshly no you can't and she whispered he doesn't believe I exist so ima prove Richard wrong and she walked in and said I'm right here.

I sighed and walked in too closing the door and Colton said Irene I told you to stay upstairs. Before I could say anything, I hear someone say Irene is that you and I looked up and saw the man that walked out of me and my moms life for another women and family.

I said Charles and he smiled and said it's me your dad and he tried to hug me but I backed up and said you don't deserve a hug you left me, my mom and my brother for another women and another family and had the nerve to show up at her funeral.

Charles said I'm sorry but I cut him off and got in his face and said you're dead to me you're nothing and I backed away and Colton hugged me while I cried.

Richard said it's ok Charles she's worthless look she made the cold hearted killer into a softie. I take out my gun out my purse and make sure the safety was off and Colton looked down and whispered what you doing and I whispered everything is gonna be ok I promise and I kissed his cheek.

I hid my gun so no one can see except for the boys and I said Richard you got a lot to say but yet you haven't made a move and he smirked and chuckled and said cause I thought one of you would make a move.

I smirked and said we should've have to but since you so scared I'll do it for you and I shot his bodyguard next to him in the chest and heart 3 times and Colton said run Irene and I looked and see Richard got out his gun and I start running and ducking missing every bullet.

I heard another bullet and everything got silent and I turned around and I saw them come out and Nolan and Colton came out holding Gabriel and Gabriel was bleeding and I gasped and asked oh my god Gabriel what happened?!

Gabriel said c Charles shot me He said it was on accident but I cut him off and kissed his cheek and hugged him and I said Ima finish him off and he yelled no Irene and Colton yelled stop but I didn't listen.

I went back and I yelled hey Charles and he turned around and war begun.