Chapter 6

Irene's outfit and hair
Gabriel's pov
I was sitting at the bar drinking and Roxanne (one of the workers) said bad day and poured more whiskey and mojito. I said you can say that again and she asked what happened?

I set the cup down and gave her more money and said I think that's enough for me to drink and my sister is here. Rox smiled and said sister you didn't tell me you had a sister.

I sighed and said yea well she is not to happy with me right now and our bond is a little rocky right now. Rox said don't worry you and her bind will get back to normal give it some time she probably scared.

I nod my head and said yea probably but I'm going to do whatever it takes for me and her to close again. Rox smiled and said I wish I had a brother like you and I chuckled and said mhmm sure how's jack?

She said still on vacation he comes back tomorrow thank god I'm kinda of sick of working at this bar but hey it helps pay the bills. I nod my head and said I don't know why you and axel just don't date you know he would love to help you.

She serves someone else and said see that's the thing I don't want his money but for some reason he doesn't listen. I chuckled and said cause he likes you and Rox smirked and said well he better learn how to keep cause It's going to be a rocky ride.

I smirked and said tell me about it and I heard the door open and I turned around and see Julia and Juan and Julia walks to me and said hey are you? I smiled and said yeah just needed a break I didn't want the fight to get any closer.

She hugs me and I hugged her back and she said I talked to her so she should be calm she's in a lot of pain Gabriel and now Colton is talking to her. I sighed and pinch my nose and said I hope everything goes well and Juan said honestly we don't need anything else to end up broken.

We all laughed and Julia said hey roxy (nickname for Roxanne) and Rox smiled and said what's up girl what's up Juan and he said heyyy axels future girl. We laughed and she flipped us off and said go home and we got up and I said thank you Rox.

Roxanne said it's no problem you always welcome here y'all be safe and we all said bye and I wrap my arm around Julia and I said so what's for lunch. Julia smiled and said the maids are making Sushi, white rice, and teriyaki chicken.

Irene's favorite. Hopefully she is ok and calm I really want us to talk.

Irene's pov
After I showered and dried off, I come out and I jumped and gasped to see another pretty girl sitting on my bed. She smiled and said omg I'm so sorry to scare you Irene my name is Angelica Colton wanted me to help you with your hair.

I raised my eyebrow and said I know how to do my own hair thank you I appreciate it though. I start getting dress and she said look I know you don't like it here but you gotta give us a chance everything will be fine I promise.

I take deep breathes so I won't have to shout again and I already wrote in my journal so I just need to calm down and suck it up. I smiled and said you know what you can do my hair and we can talk and get to know each other.

She squealed and said ok sit down I have the perfect style for you and I giggled and take off the towel and my hair falls down and she gasped and said wow y your hair is so long and beautiful.

I smiled and said your hair is way better than mines and she scoffed playfully and said ha I wish my hair is kinda short but it's ok and I said doesn't matter because you are beautiful.

She smiled and said I'm starting to like you already and she gets started on my hair. I said so anything I got to be prepared for and she mumbled yes tomorrow night you have to meet Colton and Nolan's parents.

She probably thought I didn't hear but I did and I turned around and said what and she chuckled nervously and said yeah he told his mom so much about you and she's dying to meet you.

I turned back around so she can finish my hair and I said isn't this just great first he kidnaps me now he wants me to meet his family we not even dating. She said that's where your wrong you belong to Colton whether you like it or not he made that very clear to us.

I rolled my eyes and said I hate my life and who's Nolan? She said Colton's brother and my boyfriend and I said he doesn't mind that you date his brother?

She said we knew each other since little kids and always had a crush on each other but we didn't make it official til high school.

I smiled and said cute and she said yeah I love him a lot he's excited to meet also and I said anything else and she said no I don't think so oh you also have to meet Catalina and the rest of the guys they are gonna love you.

I know exactly what Ima do. I'm going to pretend to be nice so I can get out of here and back home to New Jersey.