Chapter 49

(Paige and her outfit)
Ivy's pov
This past few months I went back to drinking, working more, and of course spending more time with Jeremy.

I gave Jeremy another chance I know I'm stupid right? It's just he been there for me this whole situation going on and surprisingly Irene's father (Charles) has been supportive too.

While me and Jeremy was eating breakfast and watching the vampire diaries, my phone rang and Jeremy pauses the show and I see it's Charles and I answered and said hello?

Charles asked are you with Jeremy and I said yea and he said put me on speaker I got some good news for you both and I put the phone on speaker and Jeremy said good morning sir.

Charles said good morning and please call me Charles sir makes me sound old but anyways so I been talking to my good friend Richard and he knows where Irene is.

I screamed happily and hugged Jeremy and feel myself bout to cry and he hugged me back and kissed me and I asked w where is she and he said in Italy.

I yelled ITALY WHAT IS SHE DOING OUT THERE and Jeremy said baby calm down and he brings me close to him and rubs my head and Charles said she's with this ruthless mafia killer name Colton.

I cried and said he's the one that kidnapped her huh? He said unfortunately yes and sadly so did my own son Gabriel and I sat up and said you're lying and he sighed and said I wish I was but no I'm not.

I said that fucking bastard and Jeremy said so what now and Charles said we'll I'm going to order all 3 of us tickets to Italy so we can Irene back home and far far away from Colton.

I nod my head and realized he couldn't see me and said ok I'll start packing and thank you so much Charles I really appreciate it.

He said ur welcome and thank you for coming to me Ivy I know I never was there for Irene but I wanna change that when she comes back home and I smiled and said you have to talk to her about that.

He said you're right I should order these tickets and pack oh and Ivy. I said yeah and he said thank you for always being there for her she's lucky to have a friend like you.

I smiled and Jeremy kissed my forehead and I said your welcome i will see you soon and he said see you soon and hung up.

I can't believe I'm seeing my best friend/sister again. Get ready Irene because you are coming home.

Irene's pov
I had did Paige's nails for her birthday which is in 3 days and her party is gonna be on the same day as her birthday since it's on a Saturday and today was Wednesday.

She had spend the night and her and Sheyla (Catalina's sister) really got along and clicked and me and Lina was happy about that cause sheyla needed someone her age to hang out with.

Me and the girls decided to take Paige shopping to get an outfit for her party and we all decided to get our feet done too.

We had went to this cute cafe to get some ice coffees and than We walked down the street the nail salon since it's like hella close.

Ange said what color you thinking of getting on your feet Paige and Paige said well my favorite color is yellow and a mint green and sheyla squeal and said me too.

Me and the girls laughed at them and Julia opened the door and I said thank you darling and she used her funny British voice and said your welcome madam and we both laughed and wait to seated.

We let shey shey, Paige, and Catalina go first since all of the other chairs is fulled. Angelica said so you and Colton is finally a thing now and I smiled and blushed and said yeah I'm honestly happy with him.

Julia said I knew you two would date the way he looks at you he hasn't looked at no one that way since Sasha his ex lover and Ange rolled his eyes and said that devil.

I said who's that and one of the ladies said who wants to go next and I said you can go Julia and she said ok and stand up and Ange whispered I don't know why she would bring her up but anyways Sasha is Colton's ex lover

I asked how long were they together and she said 3 years they had broke up the year before last year because their families didn't like each other she was the enemy.

We had got up to go to the ladies that were available for the feet and Ange said her dad wanted her to date Colton co she could get close to him and his family that way she can know more and more and her dad could kill his father.

I shake my head and said that's fucked up and she said right that's not even the bad part he had fell in love with her and she had fell in love with him.

I said did he ever find out and she said yeah and to punish her his dad made him killed her father right in front of her. Tears were forming in my eyes but I blinked away.

I looked down and she said you're different though Irene I was surprised he let you in after Sasha put him through hell and I said would he ever hurt me and Ange held my hand and said no he loves you so much he will kill for you.

I looked away and laid back and closed my eyes and just think how this weekend will be.

Something keeps telling me something bad is gonna happened and I don't know what it is but someone is gonna die and I just don't know who.