CHRISTMAS BABY❄️

THIS STORY IS MADE UP OF MY OWN IMAGINATION AND IS NOT INTENDED TO ASSONATE ANYONES CHARACTER. I do not own rights to the photos being used only the words.

Christmas Day

Omniscient POV

Amir stirred in her sleep as Dave pulled the curtains back to let some light into the room.

"Ugh what time is it?" she groaned with her eyes still closed.

"Its 11:30" he leaned down and kissed her forehead "now get up and eat your food" he told her.

"Food?" She questioned opening her eyes and sitting up. She grabbed a piece of bacon off the plate, taking a bite as her mouth watered.

Dave stood admiring her.

"Girl you fat as hell" he chuckled and sat down on the bed next to her.

"I am not" she rolled her eyes playfully.

Ignoring her last comment Dave took his phone out his pocket and slid it to her.

"Oh my gawd" she squealed as she looked through the pictures of Nique and Ty's new baby girl. "She is sooo precious they make cute babies" she said as she handed his phone back to him.

"Yeah she is pretty cute huh?" He asked her.

"Yeah i cant wait to go smell her little head"

"You wild dont get to that hospital sniffing them people baby" he chuckled

"Aht! That is my God child i will do as i please"she pointed her finger at him.

"Yo chill on me" he raised his hands in surrender. "Just finish your food up and go handle that morning breath and meet me downstairs. He said as he pecked her cheek and jogged out of the room.

Amir finished her breakfast and made her way to the bathroom to complete her morning routine.

Amir POV

The

I just placed the last of Daves Christmas gifts on the bed

I just placed the last of Daves Christmas gifts on the bed. I looked over the room once more before making my way to meet Dave down stairs.

As i made it to the bottom of the stairs i could smell weed and hear the game coming from the living room. Once i made it to the door way. My eyes lit up.

I gasp catchin his attention.

"It took you long enough." He smiled up at me. He placed his blunt in the ash tray and paused his game.

"When did you even have time to do all of this" i asked still looking around the room.

"Dont worry about all that" he said as he came up and wrapped his hand around my waste

"Merry Christmas Amir" he whispered in my ear and then kissed my temple.

I turned around in his arms and kissed his lips. "Merry Christmas Baby" i responded