Damn

Okay yall so Shoots  has finally made his big appearance and finally has his own POV 😊

Shoota POV
... Three days later

Lately i been to myself alot

Lately i been to myself alot. I make sure I handle my business in the streets but its been hard tryna keep my family and this shit separate.

I got a plan to get out this shit soon. Most of Dave beats i make so i been getting to some legal money, it seem pretty steady on top of what i been saving and investing. I have a end game.

"Congratulations Mr.Johnson you are officially a business owner. Celise my consultant smiled.

She extended her hand with my paperwork in it. "I appreciate it" i said grabbing the papers.

"Im proud of you baby. You finally got your studio" my wife kissed my lips and clapped her hands hyping me up.

"We gone celebrate this weekend and im going to talk to Dave and Ty about me getting out soon

I hugged my wife feeling some relief. A nigga like me suppose to be in jail or dead. Here i am millions saved, a family and im still alive to see it.

Dave POV

I was in the studio puffing a well needed blunt

I was in the studio puffing a well needed blunt.  I been here all day but i just finished Karma.

Amir just got here an hour ago. She said she didn't wanna eat dinner alone so she brung dinner to me. Now she sitting on my lap all in her phone.

"Aye East come listen to this last edit i did" my producer turned around and said. I tapped mir thigh so i could get up.

The producer started the song and the room fell quiet to listen.

The song was just ending and my phone started ringing

It was Shoota's number so i picked up.
"Wassup bro" i spoke into the phone

"Dave they shot him", i could hear his wife voice.

"Yo jasmine where you at shorty wtf whi shot him.

"We were gettin gars at the corner store and Tez and his people pulled up and everything went left they shot him" she cried " we're at Metropolitan Hospital.

"Fuck im on my way" i hung up the phone and could see everybody waiting on me to tell them what happened.

"Tez nem just shot Shoota he at Metropolitan" i said stuffing my phone in my pocket and rushing out the door.

"Wait up your moving so fast" i could hear Mir call behind me. "catch up or get left" i snarled.

Mir got in the car and i pulled off towards the hospital. The car was silent the whole ride.

I pulled up to the hospital and parked i sent Ty a text and told him to meet me there.  We walked in the hospital  and i walked up to the front desk with Mir trailing behind me.

"How may I assist you?" the nurse asked

"Yeah im lookin for Savontae Johnson they brought him in recently" i told her

The lady typed some stuff into her computer and nodded. "He is in surgery but the family is in waiting room 3" she spoke "go all the way around that corner and it'll be on your left side she pointed us in the direction.

I honestly feel like im floating. We made it to the waiting room and my mom,  his mom, His dad , Jasmine, a few homies and some other family members were already here. I spotted my Aunt, Mom and Jasmine consoling each other.

"Dave" my mom got up and hugged me with tears in her eyes. As i stiod there holdin my mom i wanted to break down with her but i knew i had to be strong.

"He strong yall he gone be ok he gotta be" i said out loud.

OMNISCIENT

Shoota's mom lead the room in prayer. Ty sat in a chair holding Shoota's daughter as she slept, so her mom could get a break. Nique Sat off to the side and let the family have their time.

After hours of waiting the doctor finally approached the family.

"Family of Savontae Johnson" he called
Everybody in the room stood at attention. His mother introduced herself to the doctor and he proceeded with the news.

"As you all know Mr. Johnson suffered from multiple gunshot wounds. One to his head and one 2 inches from his heart. With two surgeries back to back his heart did stop beating on the table. We were able to revive him and remove both bullets but he slipped into a coma. Right now he is showing minor brain activity but its touch and go from here. Its all up to your son" the doctor spoke.

"Can we see him" is all his mother asked.

"Yes two people at a time its room 401" the doctor replied and walked away.

Dave grabbed his aunt Glorias hand and walked with her to the room while the others stay behind to wait their turn and some decided since it was late they would come back tomorrow.

Once Dave and Gloria got into the room Gloria broke down seeing her son hooked up to multiple machines and how almost unrecognizable he was. Her only son and the day she feared had fallen upon her and there was nothing she could do but pray for her baby boy.

Hearing his aunt cry and seein his cousin like that broke Daves heart. 

"I should of been there he would of been there for me" Dave spoke

"Dont do that Dave dont blame yourself"his mom cried. She knew Dave would take this hard because the two are like brothers.

"Im sorry Aunty i cant do this" Dave stormed out.  He flew down the hall as fast as his feet could take him. Ty and Amir were standing in the hallway when Dave rushed pass them.

"Dave are you ok" Amir followed behind him with Ty on her trail.

Once they made it outside Amir grabbed Daves hand but he snatched it away.

"Just go home Amir" he said in an irritated voice.

"Im not goin anywhere and you brung me here i just wanna know your ok" she grabbed his hand again.

"Yo shorty stop grabbing me and go fuckin home" he scolded.

Ty jumped between the two. "Yo i got Dave and i ordered you truck that should be pulling up in two minutes just get home i got him" he told Amir.

She felt sad about everything but just decided to listen.

"Ok yall be safe" she said above a whisper as the car pulled off and left her standing in the parking lot.

(Author Notes: Okay so let me know what yall think! Enjoy )