Thanksgiving PT 2 🦃

SURPRISE 👋🏽🥰

( i DO NOT own any right to the photos being used. This story is fiction and is not intended to assassinate anyone's character)

Dave POV

Everybody's stomaches are full the liquor and the drinks are now out

Everybody's stomaches are full the liquor and the drinks are now out. Thanksgiving officially turned into a party.

"Can you go refill my drink?" Mir asked me.

"Yeah ill be right back" i said getting up.

I walk in the kitchen and poured some Henn in the cup. Mir weird ass likes to mix it with orange juice so i went to the fridge to grab that. I turned around to go mix the drink and Jania was standing behind me.

"Hey East, you dont have to act like you dont know me because as we both know you know me really well". She tried rubbing her hand down my chest but i snatched it before it could even go any further.

"Fuck is you on? Do you not see my fuckin family here and my fuckin girl" i scolded her

"Tuh your family dont mind me being here. Im with my dad remember and your girl is a joke" she sassed me.

"Stupid ass girl the only reason you still here is out of respect for my momma. I dont know what fuckin games you playin but im not the fuckin one to play with." I told her.

I snatched the cup off the counter going back to my seat.

"Yo where Mir nem go"i asked Ty

"Sis took Nique to the bathroom. You know that girl cant make it up them stairs alone" ty shrugged

"Hell yea she ready to pop any day now huh" i chuckled

Ty tapped my leg and pointed in the direction of Jania walkin straight towards me.

"Here come the bullshit" he said

She finally made her way to where i was sitting at.

"You know you a bitch ass nigga right and bitches get drinks thrown in their face. " Before she finished her sentence she had already threw her drink on me.

Only a few people had seen what happened including Ty.

She held this smirk on her face that didnt last long because before i knew it i had her jacked up by her shirt.

Omniscient POV

If everyone didnt see Jania throw that drink on Dave they definitely seen him snatch her up.

"Come on East man dont crash behind this broad" Ty told him

One of the cousins went and got Daves mom and she came running around the corner. Not knowing what happened and only seein that her son had put his hands on a woman and she didnt raise him like that blew her mind.