The start

DAVE POV (in the MM)
The next morning.....

I woke up to my phone ringing, seein it was Shoota I picked up. "Yoo! Wake yo ass up nigga we got a hit on who took the lil niggas last month," his voice came thru my speaker.

"Word," I said sittin all the way up , "Say less ill be there in a minute," and with that I hung up.  Gettin up I smacked the girl ass who was layin in my bed, we got in late and just went to sleep a few hours ago other wise I would of sent her home in a uber. She picked her head up and turned back over. "Nah shorty you gotta go," I said pulling the cover off her.

I walked into my bathroom did my morning hygiene and took a 20 minute shower. When I got out shawty was sitting at the end of my bed on her phone. "You still here," I questioned?
"Well yeah East!" "You drove me you should atleast get me an uber," she turned up a little. 
"Yo!" "Watch who you talkin to," I said. Snatching my phone from the dresser i went to the uber app and requested her a ride. The app said the driver was 10 minutes away, so I proceeded to get dressed while she waited.

By the time I was done gettin dressed my phone pinged letting me know the uber was outside. "Your ride out there," I said out loud and she stood up grabbing her purse and heels. I followed her down the stairs and to the door. "I had fun," she said turning to me trying to kiss my lips. I moved my head, "yeah it was cool," ill hit ya line I said closing the door.

I grabbed my keys, and a water. Locking the house up I got in my car and headed towards the warehouse.

AMIR POV

I was sitting in my car scrolling instagram when i got a text message from an unknown number

Unknown number: YO Scrappy !

The only person that has ever called me that is Dave and i did give him my number. Ouu maybe he wants me to style him again i thought, so i texted back.

Me: My mother named me Amir, Dave ?

Unknown number: The one and only lol, wats good with you AMIR ?

Me: Say my name say my name 🤣 nothing I just left the gym sitting in my car literally cant move. Wby ?

East😏: you would like that huh? Would you like to get breakfast with me?

Me: Anywayssss, umm like right now ? Im lookin pretty bad and I just left the gym 😩

East😏: yeah like right now im buyin just bring your ass.

Looking down at what I was wearing, i would never but I am today!

Me: okay where are we goin?

East😏: i know you know where MaMa's Cafe is ?

Me: yesss 🤤 im on my way!

Closing our messages I started my car up and made my way to MaMas cafe, I was about 20 minutes away and traffic wasn't bad. Ill be there in no time.

Daves POV

I was at a booth in Mama's Cafe waiting on Amir to get here. While I waited I looked at the menu. I really wished I knew what she wanted cause id order that shit ahead of time. Looking up from my menu, I see shorty walkin in. As she approached the table I had to fix myself a little because damn even in something as a simple workout outfit she look good. The outfit fit her body just right you could see every curve.

Standing up giving her a hug once she got to the table. "Im glad you came," I said releasing the hug. Yeah me to she replied. Scooting in the booth across from me smiling. "That work out has me starved," she spoke while looking at the menu. "Do you know what your getting?" she asked. "The chicken and waffles with some eggs on the side," I said. Stop it ! "Thats my fave thing on the menu," she squealed.
"Nah, no cap! Thats my go too scrappy," I teased her. 

The waiter walked up to our table, she took our orders, and told us she'd be back with our drinks. Sooo she started, and I gave her my attention, "why did you invite me out to breakfast she ask?"

Playing in my beard I thought about my answer. "You seem cool to be around," I stated plainly. Hmmm she made this face i couldn't read, "I guess that'll do," she replied back.

The waiter ended up coming back with our food and our drinks. We ate and talked for about two hours. I learned alot about shorty too, she's a gym rat, she owns her own business, she's from Michigan, she single, and alot more stuff during just breakfast.

"Soo East, did you enjoy your time with me?" she asked. "Nah worst date ever," I scrunched my face at her, making her laugh. "Oh wooow!" "So you gonna just have a date with me, without me knowing," she giggled. "I thought this was just breakfast," she shrugged.

"Yo shorty chill out goin in on me," I told her and she giggled. Ok ok ill stop cry baby, she cooed. I smacked my lips "girl aint nobody crying i waved her off."

"Last question East,"she said sitting up straight in her seat. I nodded my head and looked at her letting her know she could proceed. "Ok so you dont have some like crazy girlfriend or wife whose goin to try and slash my tires because you out here taking me on dates do you?" she asked.  "Nah ma, if you asking if im single, then yea I am I wouldn't be entertaining any type of female if I wasn't," I told her.

We ended up talking a little longer, but then she was ready to go home and shower so I was now walking her to her car.  Next time you pick the place and ill pay again I told her.  "Hmmm next time huh, I must really be cool," she said being smart.

"Yea next time," I nodded. "You got my number just let me know, matter fact let me know when you make it home safely," " Ok!I will," she said getting in her car and I closed the door. I tapped the roof of her car and backed up . She pulled off and I went to my car.

(.... Ok so please give me feed back guys so ill know if i need to finish going with this book. Thank you guys for reading ❤️)