The boat party

This chapter is dedicated to two special readers thank you guys for interacting and letting me know that the pace of the book is coming along i appreciate you guys 
@cumahhlott & @Naticia33

Ty POV

Right now we all on the boat poppin bottles Dave had the mic and his new shit was blaring through the speakers as he performed

Right now we all on the boat poppin bottles Dave had the mic and his new shit was blaring through the speakers as he performed. I was behind him hype with moneybagg, his girl Ari some of her friends, Nique and Mir.

His song came to an end and he spoke into the mic. "Yall lit in this mfka today, Enjoy the rest of the party." The crowd went wild and the Dj dropped a song.

Dave made his rounds and ended with me. "Yo this wild niggas performing on yachts and shit." I said. He dapped me "word! make me wanna buy one. Aye let me go fuck with Nas before he leave" he replied, and walked away.

Just lookin around at everything im proud of my bro i thought to myself.

I stopped scanning the room when i seen some nigga all in Niques face. I could feel a flash of jealousy come over me. The fuck she doin anyways, she pregnant and dont need to be sittin in nobody face.  She is lookin good though, you could see a lil pudge in her belly but if you dont know her you wouldn't even notice it.

I walked in the direction of where she was with the nigga. "Wats good" i questioned once i got to them. Rolling her eyed she asked me "what i wanted" "Shid! i just came to speak, like i said wats good" i looked at homie.  "Am i missing something?" He looked between us. "No" Nique started to speak but i cut her off. "Actually yea this my baby mother. Who are you" I asked. "Thats not your business who i am. We were just havin a conversation" he said to me then turned back to face Nique. " I love kids, how old and how many" he inquired.

I smirked "she pregnant right now" the dudes face dropped. She scoffed, snatched her bag off the table and walked away. I followed behind her "hold up Nique" i said. She was walking fast as fuck. "Leave me alone Ty before i get to going on your ass" she sounded frustrated.

Catching up to her i grabbed her arm. I havent touched her in weeks and use to be around her and all in her almost everyday.  Everything i feel for her rushed to the surface. "Im sorry i be fuckin up man" i spoke. She was pulling away from me but gave in. Its like she melts to my touch just like when we first met.

"Why do you have to ruin my life i didnt ask for this shit. I should of knew i wouldnt get to have a vacation with you around. Take me back to the room i dont feel like dealing with this or you" she said to me.

"You know what you got it" i said puttin my hands up in surrender. I aint know shawty felt like i ruined her life, that shit made me feel some type of way. I pulled my phone out and called for a driver. The driver was 10 minutes away so i went to find Dave and let him know i was takin Nique back to the penthouse.

When i found Dave i noticed Nique found them first because she was already standing with them when i walked up. "You up outta here ?" Dave asked me. "Yeah bro , finna take her ass back to the room" i told him. " iight we gone chill hit my line" he said.