Grieving

New chapter Alert❗️its shorter than what yall are use to but Enjoy 🥰

Ty POV

Next morning

Next morning..

All this shit with Shoota got us all out here ready to wreck shit. After we left the hospital lastnight Dave called for a blackout.

We went kicking in doors to get to this nigga Tez and came up empty handed. A few casualties but none of them Tez. He had to know we would come for his pussy ass. He use to be one of us. He knows how we rock and thats what i hated most about that nigga. We got connects thou so if he in this city or anywhere else he'll pop up idc how long it takes.

Sitting in the warehouse, blowing a blunt trying to keep my nerves calm. I really feel like all this is my fault because of that scuffle me and Tez had at the races.

"Here" i passed the blunt to Dave.

"Yo word to my mom niggas gone feel me" he said puffin the blunt.

"That nigga will pop up and when he do we gone handle that. I got big E searchin and everybody else on the look out." I nodded

The room got silent and we just sat there. My phone started to ring. I checked to see who it was and it was Nique. I know Mir told her about Shoota but im not ready to talk right now. Ill go check on her and my seed later.

We been on an all night flight and as tired as i am i know i wont be able to sleep.

Dave POV

 same day

..... same day

Its driving me crazy that i cant find these niggas and i got everybody lookin for them. Theres nothin i can do for my big cousin but pray he shake back.

Me and Ty got to the hospital about a hour ago. Ty in the chair knocked out and im just sitting here watchin Shoota chest go up and down.

My phone dinged lettin me know i have a message.

💎Mir Baby👑🖤: Hey, just checking on you again im worried about you.

I read the message and smacked my lips, stuffing my phone back in my pocket.

"You know you dont have to do her like that Dave its not her fault" Jasmine said.

I looked up because when we first got here she was in the bed cuddled Next to Shoota sleep.

"I know Jas but i cant get over the fact i been so busy with her and doin my own shit i wasn't there when he needed me" i told her

"Dont hold that in your heart because he knows what type of lifestyle he is living and this comes with it" she spoke.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and sat back in my chair. Turned my attention back on Shoota.

Amir POV

Sitting on Niques couch telling her what happened to Shoota and how Dave dismissed me

Sitting on Niques couch telling her what happened to Shoota and how Dave dismissed me. I mean i understand but ive never seen him like that so i just wanted to make sure he's ok.

"Just give him time" Nique told me

"Ok sis i will. You should of just seen how broken that man was. It was so sad to see i explained to her.

"I understand i texted Ty a few times after you called me and he didn't answer either." She said.

"Im gonna try one more time" i pouted and grabbed my phone off to he table.

East Babyyy🖤🤞🏽💏: Hey, just checking on you again im worried about you.

I closed the message and sat my phone back down.

Sitting back on the couch i started to rub Niques belly. It was so tiny yet so big compared to her previous flat tummy.

"This baby is the best thing in our lives right now. I just know she will be a blessing" i spoke.

"Dont let Ty hear you saying that he swears its a boy." She paused. "What made you say girl anyways" she aksed me.

I shrugged "idk i just have a feeling" i said.

She turned on The Game and we watched, giggled and discussed the show like we never seen it before.

We were 3 episides into the second season of The Game when someone started to knock on the door. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It was 10 pm

Nique went to the door and came back around the corner with Ty. She sat back in her in her spot and he sat on the other side of her.

"Wats up Mir" Ty greeted me.

"Hey Ty ! You good" i replied.

"As good as i can be sis" he told me.

I decided to just nod my head and end the conversation.

I stayed a little longer but i wanted to give them their time so i let Nique know i was gonna head home and that ill let her know when i get home.

I left the house and got into my car. Before taking off i checked my phone to see if Dave even received my message from earliar and he did but he left me on read.

Seeing that kind of made me sad but i shook it off and proceeded to go home.

(Author Notes: Whew two chapters in two days. Yeahp its official i love yall lol ❤️ i hope yall enjoyed these last few chapters. Also let me know how yall feeling about where we goin with this)