Miami

.....Next norning

Amir POV

I woke up and Dave wasn't in the bed anymore. I sat up and grabbed my phone, checking the time its 10am and i have to style a couple for their maternity photo shoot in a little while.

I grabbed my purse and went into the bathroom to shower Nd freshen up. I Always keep a tooth brush and some extra panties in my bag. There was a towel, a big T-shirt and some shorts laid out on the counter already. My hygiene routine took me about 45 minutes.

As i walked down the stairs i could smell food. My stomach started to growl the closer i got to the kitchen.  I walked in seeing Dave at the table eating and some older man at the stove cooking what looks like a omelet from where im standing. "Uh mhmmm" i cleared my throat and Dave look up and smiled. "Morning. You hungry ? " he asked

"Morning , I could eat" i replied and walked towards the sink to wash my hands. I dried them off and proceeded to make my plate. " "no ma'am you can sit and tell me what you would like to eat and i can make it for you." The guy who was cooking spoke. I looked at him and scrunched my face, then looked at Dave. He nodded his head "let that man do his job and come sit down"he looked at me.

I put the plate down and went to sit actoss from Dave. "So what all you want on your plate" he asked me. "A omlete and fruit would be perfect" i smiled and licked my lips. "Ok, paisley you heard the woman"he said before puttin another bite of food in his mouth.

Paisley came and put my food in front of me, I said grace and dug in. "What you got planned today" Dave asked. He had just finished his food.  "I have a couple to style today for a maternity shoot. That will take a few hours" i replied. He nodded while twisting in his beard. "What about you?" I asked. "Some business stuff to take care of. You know the vibes, he shrugged. " mhm" i tooted my lips up. And continued to eat. "I have to go out of town too. i have a show and some business out in Miami. Its last minute but i leave tonight" he told me.

"How long will you be gone?" I asked. " why you gone miss me? " he questioned. "Why wouldn't i, im so use to spending time and you popping up on me. Business is business though. Handle that! I have some stuff to catch up on for instagram and youtube anyways" i said.

"Come with me" Dave spoke up. "To Miami?" i asked. "Yeah its three days away from Harlem. Ty comin too" he stated. "I was already sold when you said Miami. I love it there" i giggled.

Later that night....

We landed in Florida about an hour ago. I was in the living room laying across the couch rubbing Nique's belly. Ok so there was no way im going to Florida with Dave and Ty and my bestie wasnt coming. I know her and Ty have their differences but they can deal with that when they're ready i just want my best bitch with me.

Dave rented out a 3 bedroom penthouse suite, and its soo beautiful. Its about 3am so we wont be doin anything until tomorrow. "Ok Mir im tired im gonna get in the bed so we can get up early and see the beach" Nique said.  "Ok love you, Night!" I said.

Dave and i are sharing a room, Nique has her own room and so does Ty. Dave offered me and Nique the master suite but i ended up with Dave and she got her own room. Im not complaining though i like sleeping under him.

Dave POV

the next day

...the next day

Right now everyone is getting dressed for the daytime boat party im hosting with Moneybagg today. Its gone be a few fans that won passes and some other well known people out here.

I was simple but flashy at the same time. I didn't have to do much. My jewelry and some swim trunks. To be honest Amir called herself styling me.

I was sittin on the bed watchin her roam in and out the room in this little red bathing suit. Nique had put this long blond hair in her head and even thou i like her natural curls i like her in weave too. These last few months with her got me feeling some type of way and thats normally not like me but Mir is different. We not together but that doesn't mean i dont want to be.

"Ok all done" Nique called out ! "About fuckin time" Ty said, popping up in the doorway

"Ok all done" Nique called out ! "About fuckin time" Ty said, popping up in the doorway. "I advise you to keep all comments to yourself when pertaining to me" she shot back pushing pass him. "You watch where you goin" he said following her down the hall.

"Ok Mr. East, you ready for today" she asked sitting on my lap. "Oh so im Mr.East again?" I raised my eye brow. "When it's pertaining to
business yes you are" she smiled up at me. "Ok smart ass" I mumbled in her ear and smacked her thigh. "Ouch! She jumped up rubbing her thigh.

"Lets go David" she yelled leaving out the room. I chuckled and did as i was told.

(Ok enjoy this chapter kind of boring to me but yeah anyways, the next chapter is the party so it will definitely be lit !)