Somethin different

VOTE, COMMENT AND LIKEEEE!!! Thank you guys enjoy💋

Dave POV
... To be continued (same day/night)

Once Amir left my mom let me know how much she likes her

Once Amir left my mom let me know how much she likes her. She also let me know if i wasnt ready to be in a  committed relationship not to play with the next mfkas feelings. Shit im already knowing.

"Now David im not gonna tell you how to live your life but i will tell you not to take the important things for granted." she spoke.

Every since Shoota situation his moms and mine been on me heavy. I understand they worried because im worried too. Jasmine told me a few weeks ago that my mans was planning to get out of the streets and really focus on his family. She told me he closed a deal and purchased a recording studio. It hurt me to hear that because if he cant get out somebody as good as him, who the fuck am I fooling to think i have a chance with this music shit. I feel stuck.

I rubbed my hand down my face.

"Yea ma i hear you" i sighed standing up.

"Im finna get up out of here" i bent down and kissed her cheek.

"Be safe baby" she replied.

"Love you " i said as i walked out the door.

.....few hours later.

"Ahhh! Dave the drive in movies" your definitely getting extra brownie points for this date." Mir giggled

The whole ride here she been asking me where i was taking her.

We just pulled up to the ticket booth and she happy as hell.

I rolled my window down and spoke to the lady at the booth. "Can i get two tickets for poetic justice"

"Yes thatll be 14$ screen 3" she said handing me the tickets.

I nodded and pulled off.

I pulled my truck in and popped the trunk. I got out and started to lay the blankets and stuff down.

Mir came around to the back of the truck.

"Do you need some help" she asked

"Nope i just finished, get up here" i said as i helped her in the trunk of my truck.