Back home

Ty POV

 2 weeks later

...... 2 weeks later

When i got back from Miami Brie had all her shit packed up and moved into a guest room. She told me she would be back to get her stuff once she got settled. That was about two weeks ago. I reached out to her a few times but she aint hit me back.

After that talk with Nique we been in a good place. Im currently at her house, she cooked Sunday dinner and invited me over to eat. She really been here for me despite all the shit i put her through.

I just finished my second plate. She made spaghetti, fried fish , corn on the cob and garlic knots.

"Well i guess i dont have to ask you if it was good or not" she giggled as she took my plate in the kitchen.

"Girll that shit hit the spot baby momma" i told her

"Ty what i tell you about callin me that i am your child's mother" she rolled her eyes and sat back down on the couch.

"Iight i quit, but look i got some stuff to take care of if you need me call me" i told her as i put my shoes back on.

She pouted. "Be safe"

"Im always safe dont stress ill hit you later" i kissed her forehead and pulled her up "come lock this door" i said and walked out.

This shipment from the cubans down in Miami comes in today and me Dave, and shoota gotta personally see about it.

Dave POV

Me, Ty and Shoota made it to the pickup early just to scope shit out

Me, Ty and Shoota made it to the pickup early just to scope shit out. I met with my Cuban connect in Miami and he wanted to ship triple the product we already movin and earliar than what we agreed on. I couldnt leave this up to nobody except us.

"Juelo a hoe for this" shoota spoke up.

"Word!" Ty added.

"The old head really cool people. This a test but i cant figure out why. It aint shit we haven't ran into before. A couple long nights and we should be good" i shrugged.