Taking chances

HEY MY BABIES 👋🏽👋🏽 its been a few days but i hope yall enjoy.

VOTE, COMMENT AND ENJOYY

Amir POV

a month later

...a month later

Nique and i are currently walking thru the grocery store.  Well im walking but since she just freshly hit five months she has gained this little cute wobble. We just left her appointment finding out the baby gender and im excited because im the only person that knows what they are having. The reveal isnt for another two weeks. And lets just say me and Ty put our heads together and made magic my best friend is going to be soo happy.

"Hey Mir do you want oreos for our girls night" Nique inquired.

"Yea sure" i replied while searching the isle for fudge rounds. "Found them" I murmured to myself.

I was so caught up in grabbing the fudge rounds that i ran right into someones buggy. 

"Ouch" i rubbed my side. "Im soo sorry" i said as i looked up and came face to face with Daves mom.

"Its ok sweat heart are you ok she asked, coming around the basket to check on me.

"Yes im fine thanks for checking" i replied hoping she didnt notice me.

"Ohhh hey Amir how are you, i thought you two looked familiar she said as Nique walked up on us.

"Heyy momma East" Nique came and hugged her

She hugged Nique back and looked down at her belly. Your getting so big since the last time you and Ty stopped by for dinner. She smiled.

Nique licked her lips "i know right! She said rubbing her belly. "Again your food was bomb"

Momma East let out a small laugh. "Speaking of food my birthday is tomorrow and im having a Sunday dinner at my house to celebrate. Id love for you two to stop by if your not busy."

"I dont know Ms. East i dont want things to be weird between me and your son especially since he never officially introduced us and me and him arent on speaking terms" Mir responded

Its no that i wasnt appreciative of the invite but i didn't want to be in an awkward situation especially since ghosting Dave after everything that happened that night a month ago. He sent flowers, popped up, called, texted, sent gifts and some other wild shit everything to buy me back.

"Trust me sweetheart you are more than welcomed" she asssured Mir.

"Here take my number and ill text you girls the address just incase you  decide to come on by." 

Mir nodded and handed her the phone. She put her number in the phone and they said their goodbyes.

"My feet hurt Nique whined"