Chapter 2: Him.

-Anthony's POV-

I pulled the hood of my sweater farther over my face as I drove behind Ian and his friend, Mari, I slept with one of her friends before.. but that's not the point here. And neither is she. It's Ian. He's next for me. Although he seems like a challenge, whatever I want I get. And I want Ian, he seems so innocent so it shouldn't be too difficult to coax him into my bed. 

It may seem creepy to follow them to be honest, but a guy has got to do what a guys gotta do. I'm very determined when I want something, or someone so I'm just doing what's necessary. Plus, it's not like I'm just going to creepily show up at his house one day.

I saw them turn into a driveway and I slowed my car down as I passed by, seeing Ian get out. Bingo. Now my plan can go into action.. 

When I got home I immediately plopped onto the couch and opened my laptop before pulling my phone out of my pocket, sending a quick text to Matt (Sohinki). 

To: Matt Sohinki

Hey man, I need a favour. Invite that Mari girl to your party tonight, Ik you're practically obsessed with her anyway so thats no biggie. ask her to bring her friend Ian and a few others like Josh (Joven) & Wes or something but be 100% sure she'll bring Ian. 

From: Matt Sohinki

Uh sure man, I think ik Ian. Ian Hecox right? I'll do that now and let you know what she says. 

I threw my phone down on the couch beside me and opened Facebook on my laptop, typing the name Ian Hecox into the search bar. My plan is coming together perfectly..

~Ian's POV~

Mari and I were sat at my house as she explained who he really was. "He's Anthony Padilla, I can't believe you haven't heard of him. He has slept with most girls our age in this town and a couple of guys too. I know because he slept with my friend, Kalel. They're best friends now but she has changed, plus she got lucky that he tolerates her and they even dated for awhile from what I've heard, so she got lucky considering he humps and dumps usually as far as I know. You didn't see his tattoos either, did you?" I shook my head no. She continues, "well he was wearing a jacket so that hides them. But it's not just the tattoos. He smokes, he sleeps around, he is everything you don't need in your life, Ian. Please don't see him again, I saw the way he was looking at you in the coffee shop. And that is the look. The one where he is interested in wearing you down until you wake up one morning alone after spending the night with him, never to speak to you again. I have heard it from so many people.." She trailed off, looking at me sadly. Mari and Melanie tend to baby me a little bit because I'm a few months younger than them and it gets on my nerves sometimes, but I know they have my best interests at heart.

I remembered his hand in my pocket and I put my own hand in it, fueling my suspicions as I felt a piece of paper. I pulled it out and my eyes widened at the little note.

Hey Blue Eyes. It was great chatting with you. Text me Babe. -Anthony;)

And then he wrote his phone number, obviously. My phone buzzed, so I passed the note to Mari as I opened the notification, taking me straight to Facebook. One new friend request. Two messages. I had a friend request from.. Anthony Padilla. Two messages from.. Anthony Padilla. I gulped and ignored the friend request, opening the messages instead. My eyes scanned over them, causing my jaw to drop.

From: Anthony Padilla

Hey, blue eyes. I've been thinking about u. Maybe we should hang out again. 

& dont lick your lips so much next time, its distracting;) 

I opened the messages but ignored them as I went back to the friend request and deleted the request. Another message popped up.