Chapter 12: Emotional.

~Ian's POV~

We decided to do one more activity before the alcohol was brought out in a bit. And, sadly for me, said activity was to be Just Dance. Yikes. And we came up with a joke, the two people with the lowest scores have to do a romantic duet dance together. Cringe. Dan, Phil and Melanie opted to sit out and observe because none of them had ever played a game like this before. And Wes and Amra wanted to sit it out because they didn't want eight people to have to go, it would take much too long. First up was Matt and the song he got was Part Of Me by Katy Perry and the dance moves were just ridiculous,his final score being 6567. Probably much better than I was gonna do, I've never been good at these kind of games; or plat-former games like Mario for that matter.

My turn came next, and I got the song We R Who We R by Ke$ha. Yikes, I'm more of a rock kind of guy myself and I'm definitely not into pop songs that have this kinda beat. I finished with my abysmal score of 3315. I was sweaty and embarrassed with the dance moves I had to do. My concentration wasn't helped with the fact that Anthony was seated directly behind me and was constantly taunting me, furthermore,when my ordeal was over I swear to god I turned around and caught him staring at my ass. Or maybe it's just my hopeful imagination. Okay, I need to shut those thoughts down right now. 

Ironically enough Anthony was up next, with You Make Me Feel Good by Cobra Starships. I discovered, as David pointed out, that Anthony dances like he's a Muppet and he can't keep his ass in his damn pants- even though he was wearing a belt- and it was very, uh, interesting to watch. He finished with a score that, although better than mine, was not great. 5156. So far, it was Anthony and I and I was praying that someone had a gigantic flop of a score to knock him out of the bottom two, or this is gonna get real awkward.

My prayers were not answered this time.

~

My score was obliterated by everyone else's. It was slightly humiliating to say the least. David came first, followed by Matt, then Josh and Mari following close behind. Anthony and I were currently being forced to do this 'romantic' (stupid) duet to some One Direction song. 

I'm not gonna say it wasn't slightly fun but the fact that there were people watching us dance and laughing about our failures made it not-so-enjoyable. And the fact Anthony kept touching me. My face, my waist, my arms. And he kept smiling too, the bastard. I feel like he threw his own dance so he could end up dancing with me, resulting in my embarrassment. 

After the torment of that dance I slipped Anthony's hoodie off over my head, feeling too warm in it for comfort. I completely forgot about the tattoo until David pointed it out. "Hey Ian, why do you have tape on your arm?"

I bit my lip before answering, "uh, about that, I kinda have a tattoo now." I told everyone listening, scratching the back of my neck awkwardly. 

 "A what?!" Mel yelled loudly, making me wince. 

"A tattoo. I took him to get it earlier. Birthday present," Anthony said calmly, saving me.

Melanie scowled at him before turning back to me. "And what is it a tattoo of may I ask?"

Anthony saved me, yet again. "He got a symbol from this website I started when I was younger."

Mari looked at me with her eyebrows raised. "Ian, why would you do that? It has no meaning to you if it's this website he started when he was younger."

"I don't know, to be honest. It seemed like a good idea at the time, and it is a pretty cool symbol. It looks sweet," I told her reassuringly. 

Can I see it?" She asked, curious now.