Chapter 3: Me.

~Ian's POV~

I woke up at four in the morning, Anthony and I having passed out around Midnight, with a splitting headache. The sounds of the party had lessened but could still be heard through the door. I felt awkwardly warm, not used to having another body pressed against mine, especially naked. I gently lifted his arm off me and carefully sat up, my head throbbing with each little movement. I attempted to stand but felt my legs give out at the severe pain in my upper thighs and butt. I groaned in pain as my sore body hit the floor, feeling a tear stream down my face. I heard Anthony move and I held my breath until he settled down again. I grabbed what I thought were my boxers but turned out to be Anthony's. I didn't really give a damn at this point in time and, ever so slowly, stood up and slid the underwear on. I hobbled to the attached bathroom and shut the door behind me before flicking on the light. My eyes widened at my own appearance.

I looked like a different person. With red and swollen lips, wild hair sticking up at weird angles and not to mention the dozen or so hickeys that dotted my neck and chest. I started to feel teary-eyed at the intense flaming pain in my lower regions. At first he had been very gentle but then he was merciless, the bruises on my hips from his strong hands proving so. Although he asked frequently if I was alright and at the time I said yes because I was on cloud nine, I regret that decision, considering the pain I am currently experiencing. Actually this is all one big mistake, yes it was amazing but he won't ever want to have a real relationship with me. I always knew that, so why did I fall for his charms?

The tears were continuously streaming down my face and I sniffled, sorting through the drawers until I discovered the god sent bottle of Tylenol, popping two into my mouth and washing them down with a mouthful of water. My sobbing intensified as I attempted to sit on the edge of the bathtub and felt the aches from our intimacy, which at the time was incredibly pleasurable, but now just made me feel like I was completely used. Which I suppose I was. 

I exited the bathroom but left the door open- for light- searching for my clothes in the semi-darkness. I grabbed my jeans and was sliding them up my legs painfully, with every intention of leaving, when I felt warm hands on my shoulder blades. I froze and leaned back into the touch as it ghosted down my back in a slow movement but jolted when he touched my butt, causing me to yelp in pain and stumble away. I regained my balance and turned to see Anthony with his eyebrows scrunched together in confusion at my reaction. He stepped back and shut off the bathroom light and I didn't realize I was crying again until a tear was wiped off my face by his thumb. He grabbed my hand and guided me back to the bed, lying me down so he could remove my only partly on jeans. He laid down next to me, after rolling me onto my side, and wrapped his arm around me as my body was wracked with sobs. 

"Are you alright?" He asked. I now realize that after he has had sex with anyone else I am sure they didn't cry, and here I am being a wuss about it. 

"No. It hurts. It hurts so bad." I cringed at how whiny I sounded, but it was being honest. 

"I know, Blue Eyes. It will hurt for a while, but it won't be so bad soon, you'll see," he said softly, giving me a gentle squeeze around my stomach.

"My hips hurt, and my thighs and my butt." I blushed at the last bit but he didn't seem to mind. 

"Your hips?" He questioned.

"You gave me bruises from your hands," I murmured. 

"Shit, I'm sorry. I didn't realize. If I was hurting you that bad you could have let me know," he told me, sounding guilty. 

I just shrugged my shoulders and yawned. "No apologies needed no matter how much I wanna punch you for causing me this much pain. I asked for more and you gave me more."

He rubbed his thumb on my stomach in small circles, and spoke to me sweetly."Just go to sleep, Baby. I'll be here when you wake up." His solid body wrapped it's way around mine warmly and he kissed the top of my hair.

My eyelids were drooping as I questioned him. "You promise?" 

"I promise." It was the last thing I heard before I drifted off to sleep again. 

He didn't keep that promise.

~

I stumbled back into my house, being greeted by my dog, Daisy, around noon that day. My tears were falling down my face as I dropped stomach first onto my couch. I was supposed to work today at four and I really wish I didn't have to go, but I need the money. I groaned and stumbled down the hallway to fetch more Tylenol and a glass of water before heading off to my room to sleep, Daisy following closely to provide me with cuddles of comfort.

When the time came, I hobbled to the bus stop and sat through the intolerable bus ride, unable to find a position that wasn't painful.

I speed-walked through the building to where Melanie was behind the counter. I grabbed her arm and told her to follow me to the staff room. No one else was in there, thank god, and she immediately noticed the hickeys on my neck. 

Before she could speak, I got there first. "I'll explain later Mel. Just please use your girl powers with makeup or whatever to cover these up so I don't look like some weirdo."

Five minutes later the hickeys were unnoticeable on my skin and I pulled my work apron over my sweater, taking a deep breath and pushing the door open back into the main shop. The shift started pretty normal, I wasn't delivering coffee today just taking orders. Until the bell above the door rang and I stood up straight to greet my next customer. But, as soon as I saw who it was, my plastered on smile dropped and my shoulders drew closer to my body- subconsciously trying to look smaller and disappear. It was him. And he wasn't alone. He was with some guy who was easily over six feet tall, with brown hair in an 'emo' fringe and pierced ears. Anthony hesitated when he saw me but regained his composure in an instant. 

"H-hi, what may I get you?" I asked nervously, not looking up from the register in front of me. 

"I'll take a black coffee, and a pumpkin spice latte please," Anthony spoke. I guess I'm not the only one he buys coffee for. 

"Okay, that'll be $4.50." I said, putting the order into the register. 

Anthony pulled out his wallet and gave me a five dollar bill. I ignored the way our hands touched as he did so and placed the bill into the register, pulling his fifty cents out and handing it to him. "What table are you sitting at?" I asked with my pencil in hand, ready to write his answer. 

His mystery 'friend' looked around and answered me in a British accent. "Uh, table four I guess."

I nodded and they wandered to their table, the same table we sat at just yesterday. I handed the order off to Troye, he was a sweet guy but shy, and he headed to make them their drinks. I glanced over at my co-worker Phil, he was also really sweet just really socially awkward, and he looked surprisingly furious. 

"Uh, Phil? I don't mean to intrude but is everything alright?" I asked him quietly.

"No. It's not alright. That guy over there is trying to hook up with my best friend, Dan." I followed his gaze and saw he was looking towards Anthony and his new 'friend'. 

"Might wanna warn him against that. I've heard spending time with Mr.Man-whore over there is a bad idea." I told him, patting his shoulder. 

He surprised me by laughing at my not so kind comment and I saw two heads immediately turn our way as his laugh echoed around the nearly empty shop. One, Dan, with confusion and maybe jealousy? And the other, Anthony, with a look I couldn't read. Hmm. 

Maybe I can use this to my advantage.. 

Anthony Padilla, if you wanna play this game..then I'll show you how it's done.

But I can't believe this is all happening to me..

A.N: Is this story good? Should I continue with it? let me know in the comments :-)