Chapter 14: Kiss.

~Ian's POV~

I left Dan and Phil's place at around noon and headed straight to work. Sawyer was working, giving me a death glare as I stepped behind the counter to take orders in my nerdy uniform as he got ready to clock out.

"Hey, faggot. How's it going?" He asked in the quiet of the empty, besides us, shop.

I rolled my eyes but didn't give him the reaction he desired. Until, he crossed the line.

"Fag, listen to me. I heard from a friend that Padilla called over a girl to his place this morning, that make you jealous? You are his whore, after all." He snickered.

I clenched my jaw and spun around, slamming a hand into his chest, shoving him away from me. "Okay, listen here you fucking prick. I'm not gay. I like girls and guys, and at least I can get dick, unlike your loser ass. And I am not Anthony Padilla's whore. We. Are. Friends. Deal with it, and I know you want to stay on his good side. How would you feel if I clued him into what you've been saying about us? Oh and, also, get a life instead of picking on others like a coward!" I yelled, louder than I originally intended, causing him to take a step back.

I suddenly heard clapping from behind me. I turned to see quiet little Troye and a nice girl who started working here lately, Marzia, standing close by. Troye stepped beside me and shot a smile my way before turning his attention to Sawyer. "Yeah, Ian's right. You think you're better than all of us. Stop telling me how skinny I am, I clearly already know. Stop bugging Marzia about her accent. And stop bugging Ian about his damn sexuality, you twat. And just stop being an all around asshole please," he said, his voice strong and clear, Australian accent standing out.

Sawyer seemed to have been rendered speechless. His eyes hardened in anger and he walked to the back of the shop, grabbing his stuff to leave. I turned to Marzia and Troye and couldn't hold back the grin that was on my face as I talked to them. "Hey thanks guys, it means a lot."

They both smiled in return, Marzia answering me. "It was no problem Ian, you just said what the rest of us were too afraid to." I guess they were right, I just reached my limit.

We were interrupted by a customer entering the store, some little old lady. I took her order and handed it off to Troye as she took a seat to wait. Melanie, the last person to be on our shift today, entered the shop- clearly hungover might I add. Sawyer had stormed out only moments before and I'm sure Melanie had a lot of questions.

"What did I miss?" She asked me when she exited the changing room a few minutes later.

I gave her an ecstatic smile, "you have no idea."

~

I hopped out of Mel's car, shutting the door behind me and circling around to hers. Her window was rolled down and I leaned down to eye level. "Thanks for the drive, Mel."

"No problem, Ian. And good job standing up for yourself," she responded, pressing a quick, friendly, kiss to my cheek. I stood up straight again, waving as she reversed her car out of my driveway and disappeared down the street.

I dropped my hand back to my side and rushed to get into my house, the cold finally hitting me, almost dropping my key in the haste. I entered the front hall, taking my coat off and putting it on the coat rack. I flicked on my living room light, ready for a night of watching Television and eating unhealthily, but stumbled as I saw the figure sitting on my couch. "Hey Blue Eyes, how was your day at work?"

"Anthony? What the hell are you doing in my house?"

"You should really hide your key better. Under the welcome mat, really? It was practically inviting me in." He explained. That joke was horrendous.

I rolled my eyes. "Not cool dude, not cool."

Anthony stood up and took a few steps towards me. "Are you and Melanie a thing or something?"

"Mel and I? No! We've been friends for years, it would be so weird. Also, why would you care anyway?" I questioned, curious for his answer.

He hesitated before answering, "I don't care about your relationships or whatever."

His voice was too high pitched for him to be being honest. I wasn't going to call him out on it, but I would keep it in mind. "Whatever you say. And what are you doing at my house at 8 o'clock anyway?" I asked, slipping past him to go to my kitchen and pour myself a glass of water.

He was silent for about a minute, an awkward amount of time. I filled the silence by bringing the water glass to my lips and chugging it down. When I finished I placed it back onto the counter and licked my lips with a sigh of contentment. Anthony's voice snapped the silence, "I need to have a word with you."

I shrugged and watched as he edged closer to me, staring into my eyes as he did so. "And this couldn't just wait until morning?"

"No. I need to get this settled now,"  he said, voice angry.

This was all very weird and concerning. "Okay, if you want to talk go ahead, I'm listening," I said, shifting and crossing my arms across my chest.

"Well, to start off, you keep getting in my fucking head at the worst times." I raised my eyebrows in confusion as he spoke.

"How is that my fault?" I protested.

"I slept with a girl today and I yelled your name instead of her's, it's your damn fault! It's like you know what you do to me. Like right now, you're biting your lip and looking at me all innocent-like and it makes me want to do bad things to you. You must know what you're doing or you wouldn't keep doing these things." His voice was low and quiet as he stepped ever closer; invading my personal space.

I released my bottom lip from it's hold between my teeth and looked at the floor instead of at him. "Anthony, I thought we were past this. Ya' know, just friends."

He stepped closer to me, about a foot of space between us remained. "Just friends my ass! I've tried everything I can to get you to be near me. You're being such a prude towards me, you won't even kiss me or touch me!" He exclaimed, acting like a child who's having a tantrum.

I kept my voice low as I felt anger flow through me for the second time this day. "Anthony calm down. If you keep being so angry and violent I won't continue to associate with you at all. And I'll call Kalel and get her to get you to go to anger management, and if you ever, and I mean ever, hit me or anyone else I won't hesitate to call the cops on your ass."

I glanced up to witness his reaction, wide eyes, open mouth and all. "I-I-" I cut him off before he could even really start the sentence, "-and sit down on the couch, I need to show you something.''

My voice was stern, leaving no chance of him talking back. He strides over to the couch and sits down, looking up at me with big, brown confused eyes as I stood directly in front of him. '"You mentioned some kind of kiss.." I spoke lowly as I straddled him, my hands on his shoulders as his made their way to my hair.

I leaned so close that our noses were touching, eyes locked with one another's. His breathing hitched and I could feel my own heart beating so fast it kind of scared me.

"You wanted a kiss, so I'm gonna show you a damn kiss."

A.N.: Shit chapter, I know. I've had a very tiring day and it's late where I am, but I promised a chapter on Saturday and it's Saturday so here it is. And I would like to dedicate this chapter to and send a big thank you to HeyImCas Your comments make my day, honestly :) Thanks guys, see ya' next time<3