Chapter 15: Christmas.

A.N.: I was thinking that when I finish this story, which won't be for a long time because I've got a lot planned for it, I could release a semi-sequel focused on Phan but with Ian and Anthony being pretty big characters in it. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in reading it? And if I were to start another Ianthony story does anyone have any ideas for what it could be about?

~Ian's POV~

Our lips were so close to touching.. his eyes fluttered shut. So I could tell how surprised he was when I pulled away, hopping off the couch. His eyes shot open and his mouth dropped.

"W-W hat the fuck?" He exclaimed in an angered voice.

I smirked. "Ah-ah-ah Padilla, watch the language."

He stomped towards me, acting like a child once again, and grabbed me by the shoulders- looking into my eyes angrily. "What the hell Ian?!"

"I said you would get a kiss, I just didn't say when. You will get it when I think you deserve it," I said, still keeping my sassy attitude towards him.

He released my shoulders and stared at me, dumbfounded, for a moment. I spoke again, to stop the awkward silence. "Now, do you feel like ordering some of that vegan pizza you love and playing some Super Smash Brothers?"

He gave me a small, still confused, smile and walked over to my video game collection, bending down to find the right game. "You call the pizza in, I'll find Smash."

~

I gotta give it to him, Anthony is determined when he wants something. He seriously wants to kiss me, for some reason.

It was two days before Christmas, I had just gotten back from visiting my parents for a few days. I got a really nice watch from them and some other stuff, my favorite being a Polaroid camera. But it's spending time with my family that brings me the most joy.

The next two days will be quite busy for me, getting presents for my friends that I ordered online and wrapping them. This is the first year where I have lots of friends to spend the holidays with, it's..nice.

December 24th, 2014: 7PM

I knocked on the door to Dan and Phil's place, our groups usual hangout spot these days, and waited patiently for someone to answer my knock.

The door opened to reveal Dan, not looking too happy in a Santa hat and a bright red and green sweater- that Phil obviously convinced him to wear- but he gave me a quick smile when he allowed me inside.

I wasn't the last one here, thank god, Anthony wasn't here and neither were Josh and David.

I hugged everyone hello and placed each present I had purchased for everyone under the tree. I smiled at some of the oddly shaped presents under there, it was just perfect for this little group of friends we have here.

I had just finished and plopped onto the couch between Mari and Melanie when hands covered my eyes and a cheeky voice asked, "guess who?"

I couldn't stop the smile from appearing on my face. I turned around and smiled at Anthony, who looked kind of hilarious in a Santa hat. So uncharacteristic for him, and yet, also adorable. There, I said it. The guy with tattoos is sometimes pretty adorable, under the right circumstances.

He bent down at the waist to take a pile of presents out of a duffel bag, placing them carefully under the tree, before sitting on the ground in front of the couch, in front of me (and awkwardly between my legs, but we'll pretend that didn't happen).

Once Josh and David arrived, blaming their lateness on Josh's horrible driving skills, everyone sat down to watch old Christmas movies. After about three movies, at around 11 at night, I thought everyone but Anthony and I had passed out.