Chapter 21: Feelings.

A.N.: This chapter is slightly out of the usual for me to be honest. NO IT IS NOT SMUT. But it does include slight sexting (omg) and yeah. If you aren't cool with that kind of thing, don't read it XD It was kind of inspired about this post on Tumblr about if they were sexting:')

~Ian's POV~

It started late on Saturday night while I was watching The Walking Dead on Netflix; when I received the text.

From: Antoni Padildo:)

Ian, I'm lonely.

To: Antoni Padildo:)

Sucks for you.

From: Antoni Padildo:)

Not funny, I'm trying to be cute here.

To: Antoni Padildo 

Not in the mood for cute, I'm watching The Walking Dead.

From: Antoni Padildo:)

Well, maybe we should try something besides cute.

From: Antoni Padildo:)

?? elaborate further plz.

The next thing I received wasn't so much as a text, more of a picture. Of Anthony. He was standing in what looked to be his bathroom, in front of his mirror. He didn't seem to be wearing..much clothes, to say the least. He was shirtless, and I could see a fair amount of shown skin. From his broad shoulders, down to his chiseled chest, slightly defined abs, his v-line and then..it stops. That's as low as the photo goes, cutting off before it gets really good.

The room felt too hot, my clothes felt to tight in what felt like a split-second. I wasn't paying attention to the damn show anymore, my complete focus was on the phone cradled in my hands. But I forced myself not to focus on it too much, instead heading to my kitchen to clean up a bit.

To: Antoni Padildo:)

ANTONI PADILDO. what you doin'?

From: Antoni Padildo:)

I'm being a sextpert. How about you?

To: Antoni Padildo:)

I'm definitely not watching the walking dead anymore.

From: Antoni Padildo:)

What are you doing now then?;)

To: Antoni Padildo:)

Would you be offended if I told you that I'm cleaning my kitchen right now?

From: Antoni Padildo:)

Fine, maybe I'll have to turn the heat up then.

Uh-oh. This may either end really well, or really horribly bad. I paused in the cleaning of my counter as my phone buzzed. New photo message from Anthony Padilla.

He was laying in bed, boxers on; but no pants. He had one hand resting on his hip, where he wore black Calvin Klein briefs that didn't leave much to the imagination. The angle was taken to display his long, long, legs.

To: Antoni Padildo:)

Whoa, Padilla. Calm down there, I should send you to church.

The only response I received was: Your turn, Blue Eyes.

I gulped, he wanted me to actually sext with him? I can't take good photos of myself on a regular basis, especially if it's my whole body in the shot. So, I did what I do best. I made a cringe-worthy face that no human should ever attempt to make, snapping the shot and hitting send before I could have second thoughts about it.