Chapter 23: You.

~Ian's POV~

I woke up the next morning, lying uncomfortably on my bed. My feet were off the side of the bed, my head was on Anthony's chest and my torso was bent weirdly. I pulled my legs back onto the bed, feeling a strike of pain in my neck and back at the weird angles I had contorted myself into overnight.

Anthony wrinkled his nose, turning more towards me and gripping my waist in a tight grip. I edged away slightly to loosen the hold, but it was proven inefficient when he held tighter and pulled me so that my back was against his chest with his head on top of the side of mine. One of his legs wrapped around both of mine, effectively trapping me.

I had a feeling he wasn't completely asleep, but I was pretty warm and comfy except for the ache in my back. We stayed in that comfortable position for several minutes before I felt Anthony shift around, grip on me loosening. I took the opportunity to get free, deciding I wanted a warm and relaxing shower before Anthony gets up .

I went into the hall closet to fetch a fresh towel before hearing a groan from my bedroom. Anthony appeared, in exactly as little clothing as he had fallen asleep in. My mouth felt dry all of a sudden, causing me to lick my lips to attempt to regain moisture.

"Hey Blue Eyes, what're you up to?"

I shifted the towel to under my right arm as I shut the closet door, keeping my eyes off of Anthony. "I was just going to have a hot shower, my back really hurts."

"Why not just have a bath?"

"Takes too long, I don't want to make you wait that long," I explained, surprised he would think I would ditch him for that long in my house.

"Exactly. That's why we should bath together," he said, like it was the most casual thing to say.

If I'd had a drink in my mouth I would have spit it out at that moment. I shook my head instantly, denying the idea. "Come on Ian, save water and share with me."

I groaned. "You can not be serious."

"Deadly," he said lowly, keeping eye contact with me as he stepped closer. "Come on, loosen up a little bit."

And against my better judgement I just gave a nod of acceptance.

~

I was already starting to regret it as I filled the tub with warm water and bubbles, the bubbles seem childish but the more that was covered the better. Anthony started to slip his boxers off the moment the bath filled enough, causing me to throw my hands over my eyes. He slid into the water slowly and once I was confirmed it was safe to open my eyes I did so. He was sat in the water, looking up at me with this face-splitting grin that looked slightly pained due to the bruises that still marred his face.

I gulped as the nerves struck me, I quickly lowered my arms to grasp the waistband of my sweats, slipping them slowly down my legs. "Uh Anthony where do I go in the tub?"

He shook his head incredulously. "You sit between my legs Ian, don't worry about it."

Between his legs while we're both naked? I know we've seen each other naked once before but this is different in so many ways, this is so..intimate. "Can you cover your eyes maybe, please?"

He rolled his eyes but obliged, covering his eyes with his hands. I stripped myself of my underwear, took a deep breath, and slid myself carefully into the all too small tub.

As soon as I was in the water Anthony uncovered his eyes and drew his arms around my waist. "Hey," I snapped out. "No getting hands-y"

He groaned, sounding disappointed. "It's hard not to when you're just so..hot."