Chapter 31: Hate.

A.N.: This chapter deals with some serious things, such as cyber bullying. If you can't handle it then you don't have to read it if it might be triggering or something. I don't agree with any of the negative opinions expressed in this chapter. 

~Ian's POV~

"You take him, he's yours."

"But-" Any response to Matt was cut off as he darted off through the crowd, leaving a very overly intoxicated Anthony hanging off my arm.

"Heeeeey, Blue Eyes," he slurred, eyes squinted at me.

"Hi, Anthony. Let's get you home now, I think you've had enough alcohol for now, maybe forever," I grumbled as I began to guide the stumbling Anthony through the crowds of people.

"Hey, everyone!" He pointed at me as I tried to grab him again. "He's my boyfriend!" I finally got a good grip on his arm, dragging him from the house as embarrassment made my cheeks rose-y. 

He made no complaint until we were outside into the fresh night air. His car was parked all the way down the block and I was getting slightly peeved due to his constant muttering and grumbling. He giggled and flailed away when I stuck my hand in his pocket to get his car keys.

"Anthony! Stop being a child and give me the damn car keys." He finally relented and let me have them, blowing a raspberry immaturely at me.

This is exactly why I hate parties, I thought as I drove with Anthony constantly complaining and wiggling in the passenger seat. He'd convinced me to go with him because he wanted to prove he wouldn't flirt with anyone else or whatever, and he hadn't, but he did drink a bit too much during a drinking game against David, hence why he was so inebriated.

"Come on, you idiot. Don't fucking trip on the first step, or I swear.." I mumbled as I guided Anthony up the steps outside of his apartment building.

He tripped anyway, of course.

~

"Ian, Ian, what're ya' doin'? Are we going to have sexy time?" Anthony asked as I stripped him of his shirt.

I shook my head, "no, no sexy times."

He sighed and flopped onto the bed on his back, skinny jeans still on. I cautiously popped the button and undid the zipper, carefully pulling them down slowly. He giggled and kicked his legs as if in an attempt to help get them off, but he only succeeded in making it more difficult to do so.

"Can I have a goodnight kiss?" He asked as I threw the pants in his hamper.

I pecked him on the cheek and he grabbed my waist, pulling me on the bed with him. Guess I'm staying here, not that I have a choice considering he won't let me go.

When I awoke to an empty bed I freaked, thinking he'd gone off somewhere. To my utmost surprise though he hadn't left the apartment, he'd even helped himself to more alcohol he'd had in his fridge. He was splayed on his back on the floor, eyes wide and glassy as he watched Pip sleeping in his little cat bed.

He squinted up at me, very out of it may I add, and questioned me. "Who are you?"

I helped him to his unstable feet, guiding him back to bed and going to climb in after him. "No, no," he stated, "I have a boyfriend. I not gonna be unfaithful."

I smiled, deciding to question him some more. "Oh yeah? Who's your boyfriend?"

He smiled dreamily as he looked up at the ceiling, "Ian. He so pretty."

"Oh, is he now?"

He nodded frantically, "the prettiest guy in the whole widest world. He's mine though, so you can't have him!"