Chapter 33: Princess.

A.N.: Somewhat based off of an old Lunchtime with Smosh and an old-ish Game Bang ;P Also, read the author's note at the end of the chapter.

~Ian's POV~

"I'm not wearing this!" I yelled to Anthony as I held the costume in my hands. 

"You lost the bet. I said you couldn't beat David in a round of Smash Bros., and you couldn't. So put on your costume and stop being a pussy." 

I groaned, stomping down the hallway to his bathroom. I pulled the pink princess dress from it's bag, matching hat included. "Look under the sink!" Anthony called from right outside the door. 

I got down on my knees, opening under the sink to reveal a small pink bag with the words Victoria's Secret printed across the front. "No, no, no. He didn't," I mumbled as I pulled out the pink tissue paper to reveal a pair of blue women's underwear. I'm gonna fucking kill him! I opened the door, holding the underwear in one hand. "This was not part of the deal!" 

He snorted while trying to contain his laughter. "It was that I get to choose what you wear, everything you wear." 

I groaned, slamming the door shut once more. "I hate you. How are these gonna work anyway? I have a penis! These underwear are not meant for men!" I could hear him laughing even louder, "shut up, douche-bag!"  

"Just put the outfit on and stop complaining, we're gonna be late." 

I shimmied out of all my clothes, staring at the undergarment I had to wear. I felt it between my fingers, silky. I'm gonna shoot him. I put them on anyway, feeling awkward not wearing boxers. I slipped the pink dress over my head (and the fabulous pink hat too, of course). 

I breathed in deeply before opening the door. Anthony stared at me for a few moments before he was doubling over and holding his stomach, loud laughs leaving his mouth. "Oh my god! You're a bearded princess!"

I groaned, shoving his shoulder harshly. "Whatever. Let's just fucking leave."

"Okay, I'll get your shoes Cinderella."

"If you got me high heels, I swear to god I'll sit on you and fart 'till you pass out." It didn't faze him in the least, just made him laugh harder. 

He came back with my sneakers in hand, giving them to me to put on. I did so, feeling uncomfortable in the highly feminine outfit. "Wow, Blue Eyes, you're so stylish with your dress and..sneakers." 

I punched him in the arm, "let's just go." 

~

We were sitting in a drive-thru, waiting for our vegan tacos. He'd made me drive because he'd wanted me to order in my stupid costume before we go hang out with our friends. "I think everyone in there ran away when they saw me." He laughed, gesturing for me to turn and look at the window, just as some girl opened it. I handed her the money that was due and she smiled, clearly suppressing her amusement because she was at work. 

"Oh! That's a cute outfit," she said jokingly. 

I sighed, "thanks. It's my favorite."

I could hear the other workers laughing through the open window, but I shrugged it off. "Here's your food."

I grabbed the bag, handing it off to Anthony quickly. "Thanks, have a magical day." 

Anthony burst out laughing again as soon as we started driving. "Have a magical day?! You're my new favorite Disney princess!"

~

"Oh. My. God. Anthony, what did you do to him?" Mari breathed through giggles as soon as I walked through the front door of David and Matt's house. I shot her a glare, wishing she wouldn't say anymore. At least not everyone was here, just six of us tonight.