Chapter 25: Planning.

A.N.: WARNING: A BADLY WRITTEN CHAPTER APPEARS. AND A WILD POV SWITCH.

~Ian's POV~

Anthony went home a few hours of playing Super Smash Brothers later, leaving me to contemplate life while some shitty reality show played as background noise on my T.V.

My phone buzzed and I saw it was Tom texting me..oh shit.

From: Tom

Hey Ian, I loved our date and can't wait to see you again:D

I put my phone back down without answering, feeling guilty that I'd almost completely forgotten about him. Although Anthony seems to have that ability, the ability to make me forget about the rest of the world when I'm in his presence.

I texted Mel, seeing as I haven't spoken to her for a few days.

To: Mel <3

Hey Mel, do you wanna hang out today?:D

She answered almost immediately, which made me smile.

From: Mel <3

I've missed my muse, of course we need to hang out. Sooner rather than later coffee boy.

I rolled my eyes at what she still referred to me as, her muse and coffee boy. Ridiculous nicknames spawned by Melanie's weird imagination. She said I was a very nice person to draw or paint, seeing as my tendency to blank out made me stay still for long amounts of time and she says my eyes are a challenge that she can never get quite right; her muse when she couldn't think of something to be all artistic with.

And coffee boy, well it's pretty self-explanatory. I work in a coffee shop and the day she met me was my first day of training when I was a clumsy sixteen year-old who spilled coffee all over himself on his first day.

We agreed I could go over to her house and talk while she painted or sketched a picture of me, it'd be pretty nice as it usually was. Plus she could give me..guy advice? That's a first..

-Anthony's POV-

I plopped into the vacant seat across from Kalel in the nearly empty coffee shop, giving her a small smile as a greeting. She looked stylish and pretty as usual, with her blonde-brown hair up in a messy ponytail and with a coordinated outfit on; despite the plain atmosphere of the shop she still dressed to impress.

"Hey Anthony, how's the man-whore life treating you?"

I rolled my eyes, she didn't much approve of my usual lifestyle. "Just peachy. But I think I'm gonna give myself a break from that for now."

"Break from what?"

"Sleeping around, I've had an epiphany of some sorts."

She smiled a sly smile, "so you've met a girl?"

I smirked, thinking of Ian dressed up as a girl. "You could say that I guess."

"Stop being so cryptic and just tell me who she is." She said, flinging her hands up in the air in frustration.

"Well that may be a problem considering she is actually a he."

Her eyebrows flicked up in surprise, "great, I dated a gay guy."

I lifted up a finger to pause her talking, "not gay. Just bi-curious."

"Well who's the guy? Do I know him?"

"Stop sounding like my mom. And yeah, you've met him a few times," I said while leaning back into my chair and crossing my arms.

"I don't want to play the guessing game here, just tell me who he is! I wanna know if he's a good guy or whether we need to have a chat," she exclaimed while doing a fist to hand movement.