Chapter 9: No.

~Ian's POV~

This was such a bad idea. He's looking at me like he's a starving predator and I'm his next meal, just not in the literal sense. His apartment is nice, I must admit, and I'm currently sitting on his sofa, my eyes darting around - wondering if it's too late to escape this situation- when he plops next to me on the couch. I turn and look at him, seeing his cheeky smile as I try to keep my eyes from drifting down to his tan skin, with the tattoos scattered around. 

"I was just thinking we could watch some movies and eat dinner, sound good?" He asked, surprising me with how normal that sounded. 

"Uh sure, sounds great."

"Okay, well I hope you don't mind ordering pizza. I'm not the best cook. Also I picked the first movie and you can pick the second, okay?"

"Alright, sounds like a plan. What movie is it?"

"Insidious. Hope you don't mind scary movies.." He trailed off, shooting a smirk my way when he saw the fear that flashed in my eyes. 

I don't want to seem like a pussy, so I, like the idiot I am, didn't object when he put the movie in and turned off the lights, then draping blankets over the two of us. Having him there for the first twenty minutes made it not as difficult to bear, but then he went to the kitchen to order the pizza, leaving me with the movie from hell. 

When the biggest jump-scare yet happened I dived under the blankets, on my stomach across the couch. I breathed heavily for about ten seconds before I decided it was probably safe to stop being a wimp and resume watching the movie, when a weight suddenly settled on top of my lower back; nearly taking my breath away, and not in the romantic way. I thrashed around as I struggled to get my head out of the blanket cocoon, hearing Anthony laughing as he sat on me. 

"Hm..I wonder where Ian could be..?" He teased, without getting off of me. 

I braced my hands against the cushions and propelled my body upwards suddenly, flipping Anthony off the back of the couch. He let out a startled yell and hit the floor with a thump. I dragged myself out of the mass of blankets and peeked over the couch to make sure he wasn't dead or something. His eyes were closed and he didn't move when I asked if he was okay, so, naturally, I reached over to poke him and he grabbed my arm, dragging me down on top of him. 

I gasped as my head bumped against his bare chest and my body flopped on top of his. I blushed and he grabbed my upper arms, flipping us over so he was sitting over me. Looking at his bare torso made me feel slightly insecure. I'm not fat, not even chubby, I just have a softness to my body because I don't work out like crazy and I don't eat like a health freak. And I knew I wasn't fat, but looking at him made me feel awkward in comparison. 

I was dragged out of my thoughts when he brought his hands to my sides and began to tickle me, I wiggled- trying to escape- and rolled myself over, attempting to drag away from him with my arm strength. I'm extremely ticklish and I feel like if he doesn't stop I'm gonna pass out from laughing too much, he's sitting on my lower back (not putting much weight) and I'm well aware of how suggestive this would look if someone were to walk in right now. 

My beanie fell off my head and I just knew my hair looked like I'd been electrocuted. The tickling suddenly stopped and I made my escape, wiggling out from under him and standing so he couldn't catch me again. 

Anthony stood up as well and I noticed he was holding my beanie in his hands, staring at me thoughtfully. Imagine my shock when he dropped the hat and lunged at me, lifting me slightly and dropping me over the back of the couch, flinging me onto the cushions as he hopped over in one swift movement and pinned my wrists down above my head.