Chapter 13: Tension.

A.N: So in this story they pretty much look the same they do now (same haircuts and stuff) just they have the younger looks they had when they were actually 24. Also, small warning, there will be a slightly smutty scene (not between Ian + Anthony and no details, just what happened/went wrong). And this chapter will start in Ian's POV and switch to Anthony's fairly quickly and will remain in Anthony's for the rest of the chapter, to give you guys a look into what's up with him;) 

~Ian's POV~

I slowly drifted awake the next morning to hear the sounds of..laughter? I felt quite warm and cozy, and my head rested on something slightly soft. So I wasn't very happy to be awakened, especially by the un-explained sounds of amusement. When my eyes did open though, I realized the reason for their entertainment was the compromising position I was currently in. Or, should I say, we were in. Anthony's head was against my thighs and at some point during the night I suppose I had fallen sideways, because I was now lying with my head on his upper thighs as he laid on his back and me on my side. This position we were in was quite..provocative to say the least. If I moved my head up a couple inches higher I would be very close to an awkward area.

I looked up at my friends, who didn't even try to contain their laughter, and gave them a pleading look. They dispersed slightly- Josh, Wes, and David walking to the kitchen- and Dan plopping onto the love seat and beginning to scroll through his phone. Now that everyone wasn't observing this I could attempt to struggle free. I brought my arms up and awkwardly tried to lift myself away from Anthony, yanking my legs free and getting up onto my knees, but I paused when I heard a groan from beside me. That sounded..odd. I yelped when hands suddenly found their way into my hair and dragged my head down onto Anthony's lower stomach. Oh, this is fucking awkward. Melanie and Mari burst into loud laughter and Phil was trying to hold his laughter in, out of politeness I suppose (or pity). 

"Anthony! Wake the f-up please," I hissed under my breath angrily.

The hands loosened in my hair enough for me to pull away from him and climb over the back of the couch, not wanting to risk crawling over him. As soon as I vanished he rolled over with a sleepy groan and his eyes flashed open, catching sight of the people laughing at him and I. I rushed into the kitchen, avoiding eye contact with my friends in the same room, and poured myself a cup of coffee.

What the hell was that anyway?

(A WILD POV SWITCH APPEARED) -Anthony's POV-

Oh fuck, shit, hell. That was a huge mistake. Confused? Let me elaborate..

After waking up to find myself being laughed at, I just had to ask why - or the curiosity and speculation would eat me alive. After getting everyone cleared out of the room, Phil explained the little..incident that happened between Ian and I. The awkward position portion of the story made me smirk, him being so easily flustered entertained me greatly. But the next part of the antics of the morning made me have a problem..downstairs if you know what I mean. I grabbed his hair and brought his head close to my crotch, apparently. You can't exactly blame me, his head was apparently by that area and I had a natural reaction. But now this problem isn't going away, I need to get it taken care of. 

I left the house, giving Phil a half-assed excuse as to why I was leaving, and called up an old booty call to help me handle this not-so-little-problem. The girls name was April (A.N: Made her up, not based off of anyone) and I had met her a couple months ago, after we did 'it' she gave me her number and told me to call her up whenever. I've called her once since then, this being the second. She's nice I suppose, she's blonde and thin, with that ass guys rap about. 

Now, here's where the real problem began. It wasn't long after she arrived that we were in the heat of the moment, both of us reaching our breaking points. And suddenly, it happened. Ian's face popped into my mind, I pictured him beneath me, I pictured him crying out my name and writhing in pleasure. And then, I did it. I came, moaning out. "Ian!"

It wasn't until a moment later I realized my almighty mistake. I pulled out, slipping off the condom as she put her clothes on in silence. I slipped my own clothes back on, with my back to her, and when i turned I heard my apartment door being slammed shut. I sighed, running a hand through my messy hair. 

Idiotidiotidiotidiotidiot. That's what I am, an overly-obsessed idiot. Was what was running through my mind at that point in time. I couldn't get him out of my head, no matter how hard I tried. I feel like it may just be because I haven't gotten him out of my system yet..but I know he won't sleep with me. Not again, because we're "just friends."

"Just friends" my ass, we have such thick sexual tension you could cut the air between us with a knife. 

What the fuck is wrong with me? I thought, feeling the anger flowing through me. I'm obsessing over Ian, I usually make fun of those who are too invested with another human being. It seems as if the tables have turned, for here I am.

My..lust for him is like a fire or a burning heat. His touch inflames my senses and I know I have the same affect on him as he has on me. I have trouble thinking straight around him (literally). I don't know what it is about him that affects me so, but I wish it wouldn't. And now he's invading my mind at the most inappropriate moments of my life. April is going to tell all her friends, this could ruin my reputation! I still like chicks but I also seem to have a tiny thing for a certain guy with a bowl-haircut and blue eyes. 

I felt the frustration building up within me, ready to come out in a burst of anger. I grabbed some shoes, a faux-leather jacket and left my apartment, locking the door behind me. I'm going to Ian's house, and I'm gonna settle this. 

I need to get rid of this damn tension

And that is exactly what I'm aiming to do tonight. 

A.N: This is a piece of poop chapter. I'm so sorry. Oh cliffhanger up in here;) who knows what will happen next? Me:P