2

Jungkook huffed in irritation as they drove into the Park's Mansion,he just want nothing more but to do whatever business they have there and get the hell out from the place.

He watched as the servants bowed to them as they walks through hallway which he fight the urge to rolled his eyes to because to him it's more like they're bragging at how rich they were and how they have to go such the extreme just because they were coming for introduction or whatever it is.

The servants lead them to the king size room which jungkook believe it's the living room since he saw the owner of the property standing there dressed in all expensive suit while beaming at them and jungkook look beside him and snorted when he saw the spoiled little Prince is nowhere to be found.

"hello Mr jeon"Mr park said politely while smiling at them as he took Mr jeon's hands in handshakes.

"how are you Mr park"Mr jeon asked taking his seat in front of the man,the man smile softly at him and nod his head as his eyes paused on the grumpy male sitting beside his father.

"and who may be this handsome man"
Mr park smiled while looking at jungkook who just sit there with a blank expression on his face.

"this is my son jungkook"Mr jeon mentioned while smiling at his son and jungkook almost vomited at the affectionate gesture of his father as he rolled his eyes at the man.

"what an hypocrite"he mumbled with a sneered only to received a dead glare from his father.

"jungkook say hello"Mr jeon beamed and snapped a glare at his son giving him a 'fucked this up and you are dead' look.

Jungkook snarl at him before rising to his feet and bow politely at the man.

"Hello Mr park,i am jeon jungkook"he said through gritted with his fingers balled into a fist.

"Oh my,what a handsome boy you have jeon"

"well he got it from me don't you think"the man comment and they both chuckled.

"no i get it from mom"jungkook cut in with a smirk only to get a glare from his father.

"come to think of it where is your son"Mr jeon asked while looking around the living room.

"jimin is in his room,can you go get him jungkook"Mr park said with a smile and jungkook almost screamed at the man in frustration.

"i don't think i can----

"of course he will,right jungkook"Mr jeon interrupted with a gritted teeth as he snapped a look back at jungkook while the male huffed in annoyance and rise to his feet.

He glare at his father one last time before walking away to look for the smaller male.

Meanwhile jimin was in his room destroying everything his hand came across.

He just wants to die at this moments he never know his father could go to the extreme and just have to invite the two male he hated more than anything in the world to their fucking house.

"I can't believe this,I can't believe i'm really going to marry Kim fucking taehyung and jeon jungcock"jimin huffed in irritation as he punched the fluffy pillow on the bed.

"I'm so pissed,so pissed"he screamed as he continues pouring his anger onto the poor pillow before he eventually began to get tired and buried his face into the king sized bed while groaning in irritation.

"Why those jerks"he muffled out frustrating as he rolled vigorously on his bed.

"you hate me that much"a voice cut in bringing him out of the trance on the two males.

"of course you have no idea,wait what"jimin stopped processing what he just heard before his eyes quickly traced to where the voice is coming from only to saw jeon jungkook leaning on his door frame with both hands on his pocket.

Jimin eyes nearly bulge out when he took the older male appearance.

He wore a navy blue suit with his hair neatly combed to the back exposing his forehead,with his perfectly rounded smooth face matching his small jaw line his face is like a royal prince from the Disney Land and his broad shoulders perfectly fitted the suit.

his presence gave up a dark aura which jimin found so fucking sexy.

"no way,jimin snap out of it's,there no way you find jungcock sexy"he screamed internally as he slap himself on the cheeks making jungkook lifted a brow at him.

"Hey weirdo,are you listening to me" he spoke up snapping jimin out of his thoughts.

Jimin clear his throat and snapped a look back at the male trying to make himself intimidating.

"jerk,what are you doing in my room" he muttered out giving the male a hard look.

"Oh can't i,i think i have right to come since we will be marrying soon"jungkook taunts with a smirk.

"Me marry you that will never happen"jimin spat out with a glare.

And with that Jungkook aggressively walked to jimin and grab him by the collar startling the male as he slammed him to the wall with face pinned with anger.

"W-what are you doing"jimin stuttered out nervously and he can't understand why his heart is racing so much right now he didn't understand whether it's was from the fear or how their face were inches apart right now.

"jimin or whatever you are called,do you really think we have a says in this don't be such a wimp and be the obedient dog you are,it's already a headache for me about the marriage don't fucking add salt to the wound"
Jungkook spat out throwing as much hatred towards the male with his look.

Tear spilled out jimin's eyes as the word cut him roughly like a knife and he can't deny jungkook was actually right they have been in this already and there's no way to get out from it.

Jimin can't help but to feel terrified about the reality he's going to be facing from now on and the hardship of being married to the two male he rarely know.

"Did i miss something fun"a voice spoke up from the door catching the two male as they look back to the door and jimin eyes grew wide at the older male standing before their eyes while smirking at them and jimin can't help but to let out a tired sighed.

"Oh god,not another one"

Don't forget to vote and comments thanks.