11

"oppa,are you just going to watch those pest do this to me"rose scream her eyes puffy from the crying.

"Language rose those pest are my husband"taehyung spat out glaring dagger at her.

"Oh is that so i wonder if your so called husband will still want you,if they truly Know who you are"rose smirk with amusing glint tugging on her face as taehyung sigh in defeated.

"What do you want rose"he murmur tiredly as Rose lean forward with the smirk never fading her lips.

"i want you to fuck me make me scream your name"she whispered while batting her eyelashes seductive licking his ear in the process and taehyung almost vomit at the action as he scrunch his face in disgust when the female started unbuckling his belt.

"we are in school Rose"taehyung sigh deeply brushing his hair to the back while rose ignored him and started palming him through his trouser.

"Rose please I'm not in the mood"he said frustratedly and his pleading eyes staring at rose making her to huff in annoyance.

"When have you ever in the mood I was the one ever took the first step I'm i really your girlfriend"rose snap her cold gaze peircing at the male.

She slowly cupped taehyung face and let out an evil grin.

"you are no saint taehyung i hope you don't ever forget that"

She whisper softly caressing taehyung face who gulp thickly when her hand sneakily into his short.

"If i were you tae I'll do everything to satisfy me"she mutter her lips curling into a mean steer and Taehyung froze the memory of his past came rushing back to him a life he never wants anyone to know about and taehyung will do anything to keep it that way.

with that he slammed rose to the door and started kissing her aggressively making her to smirk into the kiss

This is more like you Kim Taehyung

"thank you jungkook"jimin beam his eyes sparkling as he stare at jungkook who mimics the soft smile making jimin eyes turning into crescent Moon

"i really love this view how did you find this place"jimin ask his feet their feet dangling in the air as they were sitting at the rooftop in the school building.

"i like to be alone,so i just found it" jungkook said staring at the sky.

"you must really hate people"jimin chuckled.hard narrow eyes fixed on jungkook.

"I hate life generally"jungkook sigh sadly

"Why"jimin whisper with a frown at the pained look on jungkook feature.

"Because it's so unfair"jimin studies how jungkook looks at the floor,eyes in a daze with a small frown.

Jimin suddenly begins to wonder what's behind jungkook cold wall too, he is closed off when it's come to family or relatives and he rarely smile.

Jimin hope to hear it one day.

Jungkook was so lost in his own world that he didn't realize how jimin was staring at how lost he was.

he tensed up,when jimin placed a hand on his, giving it a light squeeze. "i don't know what happened to you but i know everything will be okay so just hang in there"his soothing voice speak and that is what it's takes for jungkook to finally broke down his wall and hug jimin as if his life depend on it and cried while jimin rub a circle on his back,patting him.

Jungkook pulled back and for a moment they stare at each other letting the soothing weather create a lovely aura to both of them,so with a sudden impulse jungkook lean in and kissed jimin.

jimin was taken aback but immediately respond to the kiss.

The way their lips molded together as if they belonged there to each other,as if it was always meant to be there.

"I love you jungkook"

"i love you too,my universe"

Jungkook said,peppering kisses on her face while she giggled.

"jungkook please don't ever forget me"
she said,laying her head on jungkook's chest.

"i won't"

A memories flashed back to jungkook as he was kissing jimin which filled his heart with guilt and pain.

He pushed jimin away immediately.

"What happened"jimin heart thrust hard against his chest as jungkook pulls back breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry, please let pretend this never happened"

And just like that jimin world came crashing down once again.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT THANKS.