7

"jeon jungkook,will you take park jimin and Kim taehyung as your husbands and be a loving,caring husband for them"

"I do"jungkook said uninterested his face contours in disagreement and one could he was in the battlefield with the deep glare on his face he just want to get this done with and get the hell out of there and dissapear and it's all the same with jimin and taehyung as the two sighing from time to time while their father standing beside them monitoring them like a hawk.

They asked the other two the same thing which they replied with an 'i do' but not after jimin frowning and Taehyung moment of silence.

After reciting their wedding vow and signed their marriage contract they finally tie the knot and became husband and went to their new shared mansion given to them by their parents.

                    +++++++++++

                    +++++++++++

Jimin sigh as he plopped down on the couch in their new home as tiredness washed over him he slowly closed his eyes and flashed back on his new life and how he's going to cope with the new place with some people he barely know.

He just hope he won't get hurt.

The door opened revealing Taehyung and Jungkook who was dragging in their suitcase and jimin almost snort out at them since the cold jerk wouldn't even spare him a glance before strolling his luggages behind him to his room and slammed his door shut.

"sorry for that"Taehyung spoke up giving jimin a little smile before walking away to the stairs and that made the smaller shuddered a little because he knew deep down he has grow a small affection towards the male and deep down he knew he's going to get along with the male if that was even possible.

"don't talk to me unless it emergency and i wish you will at least keep a  distance of 10m when talking to me,i know it's will be hard for you because am so pretty but you have to control your self"jimin said bluntly with his chin up while folding his arms around his chest.

jungkook sneered out and rolled his eyes while taehyung shakes his head disapproving with the idea.

After unpacking their stuff and a little sleep the three decided to sit down in the living room and discuss the proper protocol they need to follow that won't disturb the others and that may bring peace among them and of course which is jimin's idea and they were sitting opposite jimin on the couch.

"are you sure you're not seeking attention"Jungkook blurt out giving the male a weird look.

Jimin let out a laugh his face contour in disgust as he eyeing the male from head to toe as if he was kind of pest.

"Don't raise your hope jungcock"he added rolling his eyes and with that Jungkook rise up making the two lift a questioning brow at him.

"We can bring peace if we just stay out of each other ways this is all a haste"

"you are so full of yourself"jimin scoffed but the male ignore him and start walking away.

"And what if i don't want to what if I want to hug you kiss you and even fuck you"Taehyung spoke up stopping Jungkook in his track while jimin stare at him in shock a red tainting his cheeks with the taller sudden blurting words.

"In your fucking dream Kim fucking taehyung"jimin shout at taehyung who just shrugged while leaning back on his seat.

"We are married anyway"he mused with an amusement glinting his eyes.

"S.hut u.p you are no.t my type"jimin stuttered out unable to control the red that are forcing more of itself to his cheeks.

"What of jungkook he can fuck you right but not me"Taehyung taunt with a playful smirk.

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG"jimin yelled glaring at him while taehyung grinned totally enjoying teasing the male.

"No I prefer to fuck you more than jimin"jungkook spoke up surprising the two as Taehyung gape not noticing the blush that have rise to his cheeks.

"What did you just------

taehyung yelped when jungkook suddenly pull him out of the couch making his body lean against him he brought his face closer to a blushing taehyung and let out a smirk.

"What's the matter did our tae get flustered you are the one saying we can do this if we are married right" jungkook taunts with a playful look in his eyes.

"Wh.at are you say.ing,a.m n.ot-----

taehyung gulp his heart welled up at the new nickname giving to him by jungkook.

For the first time since meeting jungkook taehyung feel completely small.

How the table has turned.

meanwhile jimin was leaning on the couch smirking at taehyung if he can teased jimin like that then why  jungkook can't do this same to him. this kind of things is called karma and jimin like it.

"Oh really you don't want to"the taller whisper whisper seductively.

tae heart pounding steadily as he felt jungkook hot breath teasing and tingling the back of his ear.

"j-jungkook s-stop----

taehyung grabbing onto jungkook because of his shaking legs with eyes clouding with lust.

He just can't understand this how can jungkook make him feel this way with just a simple touch since nobody ever make Taehyung felt this way not even his girlfriends.

so why,just why did it have to been Jungkook who has woke his little tae.

jungkook harshy pushed him away pulling him out of his trance as the male fall back to the couch while Jungkook slowly crotch down to his level.

"Then i hope you stop being annoying or else it won't end with just this"with that jungkook rise to his feet and walk away from the scene while jimin quickly rush to taehyung.

"Taehyung are you okay"jimin asked worriedly eyes scanning taehyung body checking for any injury due to the hard push.

"I'm fine it just that am hard"

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT THANKS.