34

"good morning love"Taehyung beamed as he back hug the taller who was busying making breakfast for them and leave a kiss on his neck.

jungkook turn slightly and look at taehyung catching the boy's attention who then also turns to face him.

"are you okay"taehyung asked as he brush the taller hair from his face.

Jungkook sighed."Lisa left me,i saw her letter this morning"

taehyung frown and pulled the taller in a loving embrace.

"It's okay"taehyung whispered,his soothing voice melt the icy temperature of jungkook's away and fill him with warmth instead.

"i love you taehyung a lot"jungkook mentioned,taehyung smile at the sincere word of the taller and hug him deeply.

"i love you too my kook"he whispered and leave a peck on his cheek.

"What about me"jimin spoke up,he was leaning on the door arm crossed with a pout.

Taehyung chuckled,he pulled away from jungkook and went to peck the younger on the cheeks.

"I love you too my small baby"

jimin slapped his hand and rolled his eyes.

"did you just wake up"jungkook laughed as he watched the younger yawn cutely.

"Yes am so tired and sore"he pout while jungkook giggled as taehyung made him seat on his lap,helping him rub his sour ass.

"sorry i was too rough"jungkook smirked not sorry at all while jimin glared at him.he closed his eyes as he felt taehyung tongue on his neck.

He crane his neck for taehyung to give him a better access and let out a moan when he felt the taller big hand slip in to his shirt.

jungkook leaned on the counter watching with an amused grin.

"and i thought you are sore"he chuckled shaking his head.

"you better take this somewhere else,you wouldn't want to eat burnt food for breakfast right"

jungkook crossed his arms with a wide smirk on his face.the two eyes widened and stop what they were doing immediately.

"how about we do this later"Taehyung suggested making jimin frown,he glare at the male sitting across from him to see a devious smirk on his handsome face.

"don't you think it's unfair if i'm cooking and you too are fucking" jungkook sneered at them.

"i know you can't wait to get my dick"taehyung said with a sly smirk while batting his eyelashes seductive at him.

Jungkook scoffed."and don't you think it's other way around"

"shut up kook,am more good at fucking than you,remember am a fuck boy"he said with a proud grin.

"you made it sound like some fucking achievement"jungkook retorted and rolled his eyes.

"are you serious right now"jimin spoke up giving them incredulous stare.

"I won't stop until kook admit it himself"

"you are tempting your daddy tae, wanna go again here"jungkook growl huskily feeling himself getting hard just by imagine taehyung moan out his name while he fuck him hard against the counter.

"you are still sore baby remember i made you like that"taehyung said smirking while jungkook glare at him.

"Whatever tae tae"jungkook said rolling his eyes."jimin what are you doing"he screamed looking at the younger who has almost finished the cookies he was making.