10

"I don't know what Taehyung sees in you to marry a fang like you"rose said while eyeing jimin from head to toe.

"Simple,am more beautiful and also have a nice ass than a slut like you" jimin said with a smirk.

there was a laughing uproar in the cafeteria at jimin bluntness.

"you bastard"rose said with a gritted teeth and slapped jimin in the face.

"did you just slapped me"jimin glared at her while rose smirk at him.

"Wae,can't i slap a garbage like you"

"Did you just called me garbage"

jimin was about to slapped rose back when a hand suddenly grab his wrist and pushed him harshly making him fall to the floor with a hard thud while yoongi quickly rushed to his side.

"rose are you okay"Taehyung said while checking rose body,a smile creep onto rose face at the scene and quickly cling onto Taehyung pouting

"Oppa he hurt me so bad"she said while pointing at jimin.

Taehyung eyes darkened at the words he heard from rose.

"Are you crazy jimin why are bullying rose have you lost your mind,oh are you claiming husband now is that it" Taehyung glared at jimin.

jimin felt like someone just killed him on the spot,it felt like someone just repeatedly stabbed his chest at the accusing words spatting out of taehyung mouth and cutting him like a knife.

for a moment Taehyung began to panic when tears glistened jimin eyes.

"Are you blind,can't you see she slapped jimin first"yoongi yelled hand balled into fist while glaring and approaching Taehyung.

"Hyung,am fine"jimin quickly come between them and hold yoongi hand from fighting taehyung.

"are you okay minnie,your cheeks is red"yoongi said while rubbing jimin's cheek.

Meanwhile taehyung glared at yoongi

For some reason taehyung felt a pang of jealousy at yoongi and jimin closeness,he was angry at yoongi for holding jimin like that.

But does he really deserve to be jealous though,when he was the cause of jimin's pain,

he wanted to run to jimin so bad and apologize for hurting him.

dried his tears away and told him it's okay.but then,

there is rose.

The main antagonist of taehyung story.

Who he can never resist.

people started murmuring and some start taking videos.

"Stop hyung,am really okay"jimin said giving yoongi a faint smile.

"No,you are not"a voice suddenly interrupted jimin.

all eyes  snapped toward the direction where the voice coming from and there was jeon jungkook standing in doorway in the cafeteria,both his hand in pocket.making his way toward jimin through the crowd and he looked

Pissed.

extremely pissed.

"what are you doing here jungkook" jimin said.

jungkook looks at jimin's tearing eyes,seeing him hold back a sob by licking his lip pissed him even off.

he glance at Taehyung,who averts his gaze to the ground in shame,not daring to look at jungkook face.

"if you are bearing jeon,you should live up to the name"jungkook said while jimin gaves him a questioning look before jungkook suddenly turned  to rose and slapped her hard right across the face which sent her flying.shocking everyone in the room.

"Rose"taehyung quickly rushed to rose whose face is swollen and sobbing from the pain on her left cheeks.

"Jimin,this is how jeon's deal with a whore"jungkook said,and wrapped his long arms around jimin tiny waist catching jimin off guard.

glaring at taehyung and his whore

"That's for my husband bitch" jungkook said darkly making a shiver run down everyone spine,except for jimin whose heart has been bubbling with euphoria.

Oh my god he called me his husband

His fucking husband.

Jimin seequel mentally.

"Let's go"with that he grab jimin and take him out of the cafeteria.

"I never knew jungkook was such a good guy compare to a trash like you,
no wonder they said.

Never judge a book by it cover.

yoongi spat bitterly at Taehyung and walked away.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT THANKS.