14

"Dad please say you love mommy"a ten year old jungkook says sobbing.

"don't worry son,she was just bluffing, she can't kill herself"Mr jeon smirk staring at his wife who held a knife to her throat.he seem to enjoy the show.

"Say you love me"Mrs jeon said with tears glinting her empty and tired eyes.

"honey just drop the knife and let talk it through"Mr jeon sigh stressfully.

"why is it so hard for you to say it,why can't you just love me the way i want, with everything i have done for you,for us,did he have anything i don't have how can you do this to me"Mrs jeon sobbed.

"shut up junghwa,yes I don't love you and i never was so stop all this nonsense now and drop the knife and stop wasting my time"Mr jeon said while glaring at his wife.

"I see then"Mrs jeon said monotone, she harshly wiped her tears.

"No mommy daddy love you,right daddy"jungkook said,desperately looking at his dad for answer.

"no i don't"Mr jeon said without giving it a second thought.

"am sorry kookie,mommy love you" junghwa said and slit her throat.

"Mommmmmmmy"jungkook screamed watching her mother laying lifelessly in a pool of blood on the floor.

END OF FLASHBACK

Jungkook fall to the floor with his body shaking with anxiety.taehyung quickly rushed to him.

"are you okay jungkook"taehyung worriedly said while shaking him desperately.

"Stop him,please"jungkook choked taehyung was surprised and afraid by the view of jungkook and jimin.

and why is jungkook making a fussed out of this.

Can jimin really harm him.

"say sorry"jimin said in a low scary voice.making a shiver run down his spine.

"Jimin why"before he could complete his sentence,jimin swirled the knife between his fingers and slashed his wrist.while taehyung watched in horror as jimin continuesly slashing his own wrist with blood splashing everywhere.

"Jimin"taehyung shout looking at jimin in panic,he was screaming while cutting his own wrist.

"Noooo"jungkook screamed while clutching his chest he was suffocating

meanwhile taehyung was trying to move but too shocked to see jimin like that.

He was so scary and dangerous.

Tae got scared by jimin,by him hurting himself because of him.

Why was jimin like this.

is this really jimin.

What happened to him to make him like this.

"Ple.a.se s.ay s.o.r.ry t.ae"jungkook said snapping tae out of his trance,his voice is low and weak with tears flowing down.

Listening to jungkook word, taehyung quickly rushed to jimin.

"Am sorry,am sorry please forgive me jimin,i love you please come back to me,i was wrong please stop hurting yourself"

Taehyung said panicked,kneeling and crying begging jimin to stop.

The word slowly sinked in jimin's chest and it's was like he finally broke the wall holding him back.

he let go of his anger slowly panting deeply,

"d.on.t cr.y ta.e tae"

he weakly took a steps toward taehyung and then thud.

He collapsed.

and so did jungkook.

Taehyung quickly rushed to their sides

"Jimin,jungkook"

"someone help us please"he screamed while holding the two boys,sobbing.

"Just anybody please,they are going to die.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT THANKS.