5

Author pov

Jeon jungkook stand steadily on the balcony in jimin house it's really dark tonight the moon is out so are the beaming stars with the cars sounds horn in the distance.

it's really is a beautiful night.

they decided to stay at jimin's house for the night since it too late when they finally end the meeting.

jungkook inhaled sharply when the horrible things he had done to jimin swimmed back to his head.it's not like he was the one at fault anyway nobody was but he couldn't control his anger and rage bubbling inside him for everything.

He was so mad at his father and everything,He just wants to relive his anger on someone and that happen to be jimin.

Deep down jungkook knew he was the coward who can't even challenge his father and a coward who can't protect his love ones from his demon father.

he pulled out the necklace around his neck and hold it to his heart while closing his eyes.

"I'm sorry i failed you again but this time i won't regret it if it is for your sake even if it means to be trapped forever in my father's plans i will gladly comply but please don't be disapoint in me and keep watching over me"he says and kiss the necklace.

"There you are"a voice interrupted as jungkook snap his heavy glare toward taehyung walking towards him with a smile on his face.

"what are you doing here"Jungkook spit out his eyesballs rolling up and down.

Taehyung chuckled giving the male his signature boxy smile as he takes a tiny steps toward him trying to be more polite as much as possible.

"have been here a seconds ago"he confessed his eyes paused on the necklace on jungkook's hands which he quickly hide.

"what is that"taehyung asks curiously making jungkook raise a brow at him.

"The necklace,i saw you mumbling to it"he added and jungkook sharp eyes turning icy cold.

"i don't think we are close enough to share this kind of things"he muttered out glaring at taehyung with his hand balled into a fist.

"Fine,i won't ask"taehyung mentioned stepping away from him while raising his hands in surrender making jungkook rolled his eyes.

for a moment,they stood there letting the soothing atmosphere and the starlights create a peace aura to both of them and in that splitting moment they felt comfortable around each other.

"I'm here to talk about jimin he seems to like you"taehyung says shuffling beside jungkook.

"No he hate me"jungkook sigh a frown tugging on his face.

"i don't think so but i think you should apologize to him he's just stress out about the whole marriage incident"

"i know"jungkook says letting out a defeated sigh.

taehyung smiles he couldn't believe the great jungkook know how to be this self conscious maybe he's not that bad as the people describe.

a smirk crawl onto jungkook lips as he caught taehyung smiling at him for some reason he start looking forward to the wedding.

taehyung face flushed when he saw jungkook's reaction and how he catched him staring.

"I-i'm going inside it cold tonight"

Taehyung shudder and quickly rise to his feet he glance at jungkook who just wave for him to go.

He walk to the door which lead out from the balcony and before he could go out jungkook called stopping him from leaving.

"Kim taehyung why are you okay with this marriage are you supposed to be this cool with it"jungkook asked eyeing the male curiously.

"Why,because it's will be fun"

taehyung taunts with a smirk but for a split moment jungkook could see something in taehyung eyes and how it took him a second to spoke up.

he is definitely hiding something Maybe he has someone or something he want to protect just like him.

"there you heard your answer can I go now am sleepy"he yawn and jungkook give sigh giving him a go ahead nod before taehyung grab the door knob and paused glancing back at the taller.

"see you at the wedding"he whispered and with that he slammed the door shut.

__________

Don't forget to vote and comments please.