33

Hey guys how are y'all,

I read all your comments and it's kinda give me some ideas Thanks.

This is my first time writing smut so cut me some slack if i made a mistake and i apologize in advance 🙏🙏🙏.

_________________

the door of their apartment bust open revealing the giddy couples. jungkook smirk as he watched his two husband eating their face off,he makes sure they didn't trip over as they walked to jimin room since it's the younger room they'll first come across.

jungkook brought his two boys into the bed in order for them to devour each other properly.taehyung ripped jimin's shirt off him and tossed it on the floor.he quickly slammed their lips together as he works on the younger pants.

"Mmh taehyung"jimin moaned as he felt the older's tongue sucking on his neck, taehyung pulls away taking the younger's nipples in his mouth and swirling his tongue around it sucking on it gently.jimin shivered at the older sinfully hand stroking and pinching his already hard nipples,he start kissing him from the chest down to his stomach,his cheeks turn crimson when he felt the younger slowly take off his short along with boxer.

jungkook nibble on his lip as he watch taehyung taking the younger's manhood in his hand and started pumping it while he moan loudly,he slowly glance at jungkook gesturing him to join them which the taller waste no time and complied.his eyes fall on jimin's swollen lips,which were parted as he takes a shallow breath his cheeks turn crimson as he watched jungkook crawl on top of him and kissed his plump pinks lips.

"P-p-please i want you inside me" jimin moan whimpering at the arousing sensation they were giving him.jungkook glance at tae and the male smile at him."go for it kookie,it both your first times"and with that jungkook leave a quick peck on tae's lips before crashing his lips with the younger,he spread jimin's legs wide open and look back at him looking for any indication he was okay with it,he received a nod from the younger,he
take out the lube he brought on his way back and pour it on his hand,he lifted his hand to teasingly graze the younger thigh before sliding into the smaller entrance,jimin slip his eyes shut in pain when he felt jungkook long finger thrusting in and out of him but soon replace with a moan because of the amazing sensation. jungkook line his cock around the smaller tight hole and slowly push in,jimin wince in pain tears welling his eyes instantly.

jungkook kissed his tears away as he continues to move and jimin feel the pain lessen becoming more and more discomfort before it turns into pleasure,he pulled jungkook down on him,beginning to meet his gentle thrust.

"faster"jimin's says locking his legs around his waist,the older complied as he ram into the tight pink hole of the younger making him moaning loudly,jungkook suddenly cried out in pain as taehyung slip his cock inside him without warning.

"what was that"jungkook barked as he throw a glared at him.

"sorry i couldn't control myself" taehyung chuckled and pulled himself out slowly only to slam back inside a little harsher making jungkook pushed more into jimin,tear welled up his eyes at the amazing feeling of pleasure and pain at the same time. taehyung groaned as he thrust deep into the jungkook while the taller ram into the younger's,he sucked on the taller neck leaving a purple hickies as he picked up his pace on him. jungkook pulled taehyung into a deep kiss moaning deeply as the older thrust faster into him.

jimin screamed feeling his member twitch when it hit against his abdomen with every thrust until his sticky cum finally spilled out all over his stomach.jungkook slowly pulled himself as taehyung flipped them over,he slowly lifted his ass up and sink down on jungkook dick making the taller groaned deeply.taehyung moaned as jungkook cock slowly dissappear into his entrance,he started jumping in and out of taller's cocks making him groaning loudly.

"Fuck"jungkook grunt when he felt tae's walls clenched around his cock, he grip on taehyung's hip while thrusting in and out groaning loudly
he pulled the shorter back to him and mold their lips together.loud moans, groaning and skin slapping filled the room.beads of sweat formed their forehead,both males were panting moaning and groaning.

Taehyung didn't give any warning as he suddenly feel himself cum spraying across jungkook chest and stomach.
jungkook pushes in a few more times before cumming too.

He pulled out and tae pulled him into hug despite their messy state,they look at their other husband who giggled and scooped closer and cuddling up with them.

"that was amazing"jungkook mentioned while panting trying to catch his breath.

"It sure it does"taehyung chuckled as he watched his two husbands with so much love and fondness.

"And you guys never told me you have such a big dick,i almost died,i can't even feel my body now"jimin pout while his two husbands laughed and cuddle up with him since he was in the middle.

                        +++++++++

Jungkook was the first to wake up the next morning a smile popped up on his face when he saw his two lovers, cuddling together as they sleep peacefully.

he grunt in pain feeling his lower back on fire,he glare at tae's figure before he wobble up to the wardrobe and wear some clean boxer with tae shirt he found on the floor and tiptoeing out not wanting to wake them a frown forming his lips when he walks to Lisa's room,he had left her at  the party she didn't even know and she probably heard them yesterday night,hesitantly he knock on her door but got no reply,he knock a few more times before pushing the door open,

"did she go somewhere"jungkook mentioned when he peek into the room without seeing her,he scanned the room a small letter on the bed catch his attention,he quickly ripped the letter open and his eyes widened.

Am sorry jungkook for coming to your life and clung on you when i definitely know you'd feel the same way,i don't want you to feel bad about me  anymore,stop blaming yourself and live your life in happiness kook and sorry that I left,please don't ever look for me.I love you

Your love.
LALISA.

Jungkook hands trembled a fat tears crawling down his face.he couldn't believe his noona is gone.

"why,just why did you have to leave me again"he said choking out a sob.

I realize my vote and followers keep decreasing😭😭😭.