29

"am sorry"Jungkook look back at taehyung his lips wobbles as fat tears slip down his face,he has let jimin go the love of his life and it's sting his heart so bad.Jimin surely hates him now.

taehyung let out a broken sighed as he embrace the sobbing boy in his arms.

"we all knew there's never a hope for us anyway,we were not supposed to fell in love"he whisper,nuzzling his cheeks against the taller's neck just the thought of jimin going to another man made a wound in his heart.

Jungkook sniff and look at taehyung.

"you are so strong tae"he whispered and the other was taken aback for a second and a wave of tears flowed down his cheeks.

taehyung by now is silently crying as Jungkook sobs in front of him,his face red as he clutches his hands onto taehyung's shirt.

Taehyung slumps down on the couch worn out and defeated after he make sure the taller stop crying and finally fall asleep.

"why did you let him go?"Lisa said walking into the room.

"don't tell me you love him too"she scoffed as she took a sit in front of him.

Taehyung glared at her.

"that's none of your business"

"oh really"she smirked leaning back on her seat,watching him with an amused grin."but what happened when your father find out you are falling in love with his enemies"

Taehyung clenched his fist stabbing her with his eyes.

"did you think you are protecting him by letting him go or are you scared they'll look at you differently if your secret is exposed"she mentioned with a smirk without a warning,Taehyung stride to her and roughly grab her by the throat.

"shut up whore before i make you" Taehyung growl.his angry eyes glaring at her.Lisa let out a chuckle despite the fact she was choking.

"you will killed me?"Lisa said with a frown on her lips.

"you think i can't"Taehyung said through gritted teeth choking the life out of her.

she huffed before smirking broadly.

"What if your husband know you are a killer,what if they know you plan my meeting with Jungkook,will they still want you,do you really thinks my death is going to end all this"she says smugly,Taehyung froze his hand trembling and sweat forming his forehead.

"do you think you'll be safe too if jungkook know you came back to him for a revenge"

"between me and you,who do you think will hurt jungkook most when he found out the truth"

Taehyung went mute and Lisa smirked brodly at the defeated look on his face.

"do your job properly Taehyung"she tsk."and am not going to tell them anything anyway that it's if you are willing to be good boy of course"she said smugly

Taehyung let out a defeated sigh,his hand on Lisa slowly loose.

"if you lay a hand on them---

"don't worry tae,i can't really hurt kook anyway,am after his father so rest assured"she said and Taehyung let out a relieved sighed and let go of her.she winks and exit the room.

Taehyung quickly intertwined his finger to stop it from shaking,he looked worn out and exhausted even.

                       +++++++++++

The next few days sped by fast, Jungkook noticed that Jimin was still upset at him because they saw the younger everyday at school but he ignored them as if they didn't exist, they kept trying to make conversation and apologize to the younger for hurting him and being unfair to him but the younger was a stubborn boy and he would just continue to push them away but no matter what,they will never give up not until the small  male forgive them.

"Well congrats on your relationship" jimin snort rolling his eyes for the nth time at yoongi who was rambling continuously about his new dates with hoseok.

"you know what he even want me to be his date to our end of the year party,am so happy"yoongi squeel like a teenager girl meeting her idol for the first time.

"so who's your date"

jimin raise a questioning brow at him.

"of course it's your husband"yoongi snickered but stop when a broken sighed left the younger's lip.

"we are getting divorce"he says slowly.yoongi swallowed in surprise and began to cough.jimin patted his back a few times to try to help.once he wasn't in danger of choking anymore, he wiped his hand across his mouth and stared at jimin in horror.

"they don't love me so"he says holding back his sob by licking his lips.a guilt weigh on yoongi chest to the thought he wasn't there when jimin needed him the most.he wasn't there to comfort his worries or take away his sadness yet here he was rambling about his own relationship without knowing the younger was bleeding inside.he quickly took the younger in a hug.jimin let out a pain sobbed he was holding in and clung on the older.

"they don't love me hyung,they never did"

"Ssh it's okay,everything will be okay,I promised"yoongi whisper as he rub a soothing circle at his back.

Jimin finally calm down and smiled sadly at him.yoongi wiped his tears away and took both of jimin's hand in his.

"tell me everything without leaving single out"

        +++++++++++

"so how is my son"Mr park asked,he sit on the chair facing taemin with a finger tangled together.

Taemin sigh,a frown on his face when he remember jimin after the younger had moved to his house,he always cried on a daily basis sometimes he even refuse to eat.

"he is not okay and i'm worried he is going to sick"

"I told him to keep an eye on his husbands what's so hard about that and now all my plans is ruined because of his personal feelings, immature brat"Mr park tsk.

"if i can't get the gold mine by using marriage then it's all useless"

"what are your plans sir"Taemin held blank expression as he look back at his boss.

"What do you mean"Mr park smirked deviously.

"just get rid of them"

"yes sir"taemin said monotone and bow to Mr park and went out.

"I can't wait to see jeon and Kim reaction when i killed their little toy"Mr park said and grinned evilly.