23

jimin walked to them and froze upon seeing both taehyung and jungkook half naked with a bodies filled with butters.

jimin squint his eyes,he wanted to cry in frustration so badly

why are they doing this to him?

why do they have to be so hot,why do his heart has to beat so fast just by seeing them.

is he really going crazy because of this two hotties.

Jimin was so deep in thought that he didn't notice jungkook has stand in front of him.

"Earth to jimin"jungkook snapped his fingers at his face bringing him back from his dream Land.

"like what you see"taehyung smirked and winked at him before carrying the doughnuts to the oven.

"you really are so energetic tae flirting early in the morning"jimin sneered and rolled his eyes while jungkook and tae chuckled.

"kook what happened to your body did you two fuck or something "jimin snickered staring intently at them with a crossed arms.

"want me to give you the details"tae smirked while jungkook smacked him.

"hey what's was that"tae screamed dramatically while massaging the place.

"you are being a brat tae"jungkook scoffed.

"No am not"

jimin just rolled his eyes as he watched the two love birds argued in front of him.

he was a bit jealous of the two closeness but glad that jungkook is slowly getting better and trusting them.

maybe someday he will get to be intimate with the two just like today and that made all the jealous dissappear and was filled with the thought of his two husbands instead.

he heard jungkook called for him in the distance telling him food is ready which he waste no time in dashing to the place.

"yah jimin stop taking my food"tae screamed while jimin pulled out his tongue childishly at him.

taehyung quickly took jimin's food and run away with it resulting the two in a Wrestled fight.

"guys stop fighting jimin you can have my food"jungkook suggested trying to make them stop fighting but the two ignored him as if he wasn't in the room.

jungkook groaned tiredly he can never get a peaceful moment when these troublemakers are around.

he dropped his spoon and went to them prying jimin off taehyung scooping him bridal style and carry him back to his eating position ignoring the younger protest to let him down.

taehyung sit down on the couch and gives jimin a triumphant smiled mocking the glare he was receiving from the smaller male.

jungkook put him on a chair."here you can have mine"

"But i don't want to,i want his"jimin pout and crossed his arm like a child.

Jungkook smirked at jimin's remark and bring his face closer to jimin he brought one of the strawberry to his mouth and started chewing and licking his lips seductively with a cunning smile on his face"so you still don't want mine huh"jimin gulped thickly feeling tempted at the amazing devil in the human form in front of him.

Meanwhile taehyung smirked and leaned back on the couch and sit comfortably as he await the upcoming show produce by his two husbands.

"I w.a.nt you"jimin said shyly and look down before jungkook cupped his face back to look at him and crash their lips together.

The kiss was quick as jimin pulled away his eyes searching jungkook's for any indication he was okay with it.

Jungkook give him the green light as he leaned and captured his upper lip in a feathering kiss then forced his mouth open with his tongue.

He moved one hand to jimin's neck and pulled his face closer then kissed him deeply.

jimin's smiled to the kiss he knew no matter what happens in their lives he will stay and stick together with his two husbands to face the odds created by the monsters of the worlds then it Will be like.

us against the world.

they pulled away at the sound of taehyung phone ringing.

jungkook turns slightly and look at taehyung who just wave for them to continue while receiving his phone calls.

jungkook eyes widened as he noticed some bruised on taehyung right wrist that were exposed,there was also a scar close to the back of his palm

jungkook quickly turned to jimin and they both exchanged a look as if communicating through their eyes.

like tae noticed they were staring he quickly pulled his sleeve down covering it and his eyes lock with jungkook and jimin,he gave them a weird look at first then concealed it with a smile like always.

"am going out for a bit"taehyung said taking his shoes while the two boys nodded,he was about to go when jimin suddenly called.

"taehyung your hand,are you okay" jimin asked worriedly.

"it's nothing"taehyung cut in as he quickly hide his hand and put on a smile which they both know is fake.

"am going to be late"with that he slammed the door shut while the two suddenly begins to wonder what's behind taehyung walls and that mask he always put on for people and his flawless behavior and how he always smiled even when he should be sad.

They hopes to hear it one day.

Hopefully taehyung will tell them.

Right.

Don't forget to vote and comments thanks.