36

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG"jungkook screamed catching attention of the two male.

"what is this"jimin questioned with a complete look of disgusted as he watched taehyung slowly crawl out from the man's lap.

taehyung remained silent,he felt his heart break seeing the disapointment and disgust look the boys were giving him.

"are you deaf he ask you a fucking  question"jungkook yelled making taehyung flinch as he slowly back off,gulping slightly as jungkook walk closer and closer to him extremely pissed.

"hey young man what's your problem,get out and let have our fun"the man said and pushed the younger on the chest making him stumbled back.

Jungkook was about to punch the man  but jimin beat him to it as he grab the flower vase on the table and smashed it shattering on the man's head as he collapsed immediately with blood oozing down from his head.

Jungkook and taehyung stared at jimin in horror,they were left in utter shock after witnessing the sight.

"don't worry i didn't kill him,he just pass out"jimin mentioned as he held a blank expression on the man.

"we need to get out of here"jungkook stated and took jimin hand,he glare back at taehyung who trailed behind them immediately.

              ++++++++++

they drove home in complete silent since no one was in the mood to start a conversation.

jungkook opened the door of their apartment and glance at taehyung his eyes elsewhere as he awkwardly entered the house.

they slowly took a seat right across  Taehyung who avert his gaze to the ground in shame not daring to look at their judging and disgusting gaze on him.he squirm in his seat making himself small as he watch them stand in front of him.his eyes widened when he felt the two slowly pulled him in a hug him and rest their heads on his shoulder.

"am sorry for yelling at you"jungkook whispered as he leaves a kiss on his cheeks and that's all it takes for taehyung to busted into tears,the two attacks him as he sob on them.

"I'm so sorry,please forgive me" taehyung cried harder.it's the worst they ever seen him cry looking so vulnerable and broken the two wrapped an arms around him protectively leaving a peppering kiss on his face to calm him down.

jungkook slowly took the boy hands in his and stare at his soul.

"you are hurting tae and we need to help you get better,please tell us what's wrong"he whispered as he stroke the new bandaid on taehyung's waist with a frown.

on instinct,taehyung flinched away from jungkook's touch,a rushing memories of his past,a life he never wants anyone to know about slowly coming back.he quickly wrap his arm around himself and shakes his head tears still falling from his eyes.

he felt jimin's cautiously took his hand and give it a light squeeze rubbing a circle on it and the older slowly melt into the younger's touch.

"please trust us we can make you better"jimin says desperately as he brings their face together.their eyes dance together creating a spark between them.

taehyung slowly nods and gulped."it's nothing really"he smiled through his tears.

"i-i was sold by my father when i was fourteen to that club you found me as a sex slave,it's was originally owned by my father before they took it away from him on a bet,so he offer me in exchanged of keeping the club and since then they start using me for their own gained"he says and dug a nails into his hand desperately wanted to cut himself.