15

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

I stare up at the ceiling fan spinning in a slow circle trying to the block everything happening to me.

I fist the bedsheets at my sides as my body jerks forward,gritting my teeth together to keep me from crying out in pain at the man thrust and his moans between my legs.

my body jerk faster as the man's grunt increase in volume,i winced as the man grabbed my hips tightly leaving a bruised and lifted them up so my shoulder blades dug into the mattress.

i began to think what jimin said making my eyes tearing.

i know am really a whore,a disgusting one precisely but coming out from jimin's mouth it hurt.

it hurt so much.

I heard the man stopped moving and a hot fluid filled me to the brim before flowing out and down the backs of my thighs.i heard the man pulled his clothes on while making a call with a content smile,he was probably talking to my father about how good i was.

"Just talked to your father,you are really amazing"the man said wriggling his eyebrow at me teasingly which I found disgusting.

"thank you,you were amazing too"

i look at him with a fake smile as usual.

yes this is real me.

the real Kim taehyung.

he roughly smacked my throbbing butt before he left,throwing out a quick "see you next time" before he shut the door.

i sigh stressfully not believing i abandon the most precious peoples in my life to be having sex with some disgusting old man.

i ignored the pain on my lower back and made my way to the bathroom i turned on the water and stepped in not caring what temperature the water was at,as i stood under the spray of water to rinse off the suds.

my empty eyes slowly drifted to the mirror in the bathroom starring at the ugly hickies on my body and my swollen lips,i was so disgusted with myself and i started aggressively scrubbing my body's clean.

At this rate i don't even know how to cry, it's not like I have any tears left to cry anyway.to cry now is a luxury for me so i reach for my only medicine I always carried with me and pressed the blade to my ribcage,the easiest spot to hide.

I relaxed more and more with each slash,i slashed at my skin enjoying the numb feeling after the pain vanished.

I was now staring at how messed up my wrist was and i love it.

i heard the bedroom door open.

"Mr kim,Mr jung has arrived and he is waiting at the lobby"

"tell him am coming"i said politely and my smile came back,i have to smile right.

"Ok sir"i can heard the sound of her heels dissapearing.

I heard my phone buzzed in the room and quickly rushed there.

"Hello"

"Yah Kim taehyung,where are you"

"Am sorry hoseok hyung,i just went out for a bit"

Thank to hyung,he was the one that help me calling ambulance and rushing jimin and jungkook to the hospital.

he was so freaked out earlier but thanks to the doctors,he said they were not in any danger.but am still worried though.

"why are you calling,is jimin and jungkook okay"i asked panicked.

"they are dumbass,i just want to tell you that they have woke up,so get your ass over here"he yelled at me.

"Really,i will be there right away"i said excited.and i quickly wear my clothes and rushed out.

"Mr Kim where are you going,Mr jung is"the woman said she was standing at the entrance of my room.

"Fuck jung,am going to my husbands" I cut her off and dashed out,i can hear her shouting telling me to come back but what really matters now are my husbands.

Please try to vote and comments,I love reading your comments,it's giving me energy to write more, it's show some people out there reading and enjoying my story.
and tell me if i made some mistakes because this is my first story so i bound to makes some mistakes and sorry for my bad English.