47 (Finale)

five months later

Yoongi let out a huffed as he send a glare at the smaller male sitting on the couch drinking banana milk while swinging his legs he can barely walk because of his swollen belly.

"yoongi when will my kook and taetae come back"jimin asked with a pout making the elder sigh for the nth times and send the male a look.

"first of all it's hyung and this is the tenth time you will ask and they just gone for 3 minutes"he said and rolled his eyes making jimin frown.

"But i missed them"he mumbled and yoongi sigh stressfully when he saw tears glistened the younger's face.

"what happened here why is jimin crying"namjoon asked as he come into the room with jin and hoseok.

he watched as namjin and hoseok went to sit beside him.

"so i'm the bad guy here"yoongi scoffed with sarcasm."and can someone tell me when jimin is going to give birth so that i can get the hell out from here"he says,irritation laced in his voice while the trio sigh tiredly at his statement then look back at jimin and the younger was busying drinking his milk without paying any attention to them making them sigh deeply.

"i even have a timetable for that shit"hoseok added with a sigh,they heard the  door open revealing Jungkook and taehyung.

without a second thought jimin run to them and hugged them while the two chuckled and cuddle up with him.

they raised a brow when they see a deep frown on jimin's face.

"yoongi makes me cry"he pout a hint of accusations lacing in his voice making the elder rolled his eyes at him while tae and jungkook send him a glare before shifted their gaze back to their husband.

"Sorry baby,i will make sure that doesn't happen again"taehyung coed nosing along jimin's necks who giggled by the affectionate gesture meanwhile jungkook eyes were glue on the banana milk in the hands of the younger.

"jimin don't tell me you are drinking the last banana milk in the fridge"he asked desperately begging the younger to tell him it not but unfortunately for him the younger nodded making him sigh sadly.

"I'm sorry for drinking all your banana milk you're not angry right"jimin pout staring at him with a puppy eyes.

"Of course not"Jungkook stated giving the younger a smile which they all knew was forced because to Jungkook the milk is just as Important as his two husbands.

Jimin squint his eyes at the sharp pain in his lower abdomen and let out a screamed catching all their attention he quickly clung to his husbands as he hold his belly in pain while the  two stare at him in panicked.

"I-it hurt,it hurt so much"jimin cried out whimpering as he held his stomach.

"i think it's contraction"jin shouted and all of them stare at him in shock. 

And they never felt more relieved in their entire life more than this word from jin since they're finally going to be freed from this slavery evil park jimin took them upon.

Without wasting any time taehyung quickly put his hands around jimin and rubbed his back while jungkook quickly ran to get the bag he had packed for the hospital and namjin went to get the car ready with yoongi and hoseok helping taehyung with jimin.

They quickly helped the male to the car with namjoon hopping in the driving seat and taehyung with jungkook helping jimin get in the car.

Namjoon drove with jin in the front while taehyung and Jungkook sitting with jimin in the back.